count your blessings....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Count your blessings, pray for them,

And the next time when ...

The other car cuts you off and you must hit the brakes, or you have to park a little further from Walmart than you want to be, or you're served slightly warm food at the restaurant, or you're sitting and cursing the traffic in front of you, or the shower runs out of hot water,

Think of them...
Protecting your freedom!

and all the shi7 they go thru on a daily basis.

RSD.

A day in the life.....

a.jpg

It is sooooo sad the way our media never prints or broadcasts the "reality" of our men and women's plight as they defend the media's right to ignore the facts!
pissed.gif

I make it a point when I see our boys and girls in uniform here in Columbus ,GA, to go up and shake their hand and tell em thanks for serving. I live just minutes from Ft. Benning Army Base and have heard a lot of the "truth" and it makes me sick and infuriated at the same time.

God bless our troops.

Nice post Rubb.

Here's an' awesome "Right click,save as" oportunity.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>The proud warriors of Baker Company wanted to do something to pay tribute to our fallen comrades. So since we are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq the one way that we could think of doing that is by taking a picture of Baker Company saying the way we feel. It would be awesome if you could find a way to share this with our fellow countrymen. I
was wondering if there was any way to get this into your papers to let the world know that "WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN" and are proud to serve our country. Semper Fi
1st Sgt. Dave Jobe</span></span>

RSD.

ShowLetter.jpg

Baker Company, you just sent a chill down my spine. That is absolutely awsome!
super.gif

God Bless Them!!!!!
bowdown.gif

Here's a shot taken while stepping in to a firefight...................................Dayum son

post_12_18159_FireFight3.jpg

Humbling...there aren't enough thank you's for everyone serving...
bowdown.gif

Hurry home safely! Thanks for the reminder RSD...
cool.gif

Back