Removing/Installing front fender

N2O5O

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, here is the deal. Took my plastics off and are currently getting some custom paint. When I took off the front fender it was kinda tight cause of the little bracket on the side that holds the brake line. Any tips when I go to put it back on besides taking the whole dam wheel off cause I dont want no scratchies.
Thanks

Honestly, I would suggest removing the wheel. Sorry, I know it's not what you wanted to hear.
sad.gif

i managed to squeeze it out no problem. just put a towel on the sides of the forks so i didnt scratch it.

Rob

i managed to squeeze it out no problem. just put a towel on the sides of the forks so i didnt scratch it.

Rob
+1

I did the same thing. If you have a front stand that has the mounting pin for the bottom side of the triple tree, you cant use it with the fender in place. Which I do. Hence the use of the towel and elbow grease.

Rob
+1

I did the same thing. If you have a front stand that has the mounting pin for the bottom side of the triple tree, you cant use it with the fender in place. Which I do. Hence the use of the towel and elbow grease.

Back