Remember Mat Mladin?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I do, winning his azz off in the AMA Superbike series in the mid 2000s. I watched him and Ben (Elbowz) Spies, Miguel Duhamel and Yates and Hayes and the boys at Sears PT.

Was saddened to read this about Mat. I wonder how it’s being

reported in our neighbor‘s country down under?

I think I told this story before but I was at a race at VIR (before they dropped the AMA race) in a hotel and I get into the elevator and there was Matt Mladin. He was very cool and we talked Suzuki. Sorry to hear this, I was a fan.

I think I told this story before but I was at a race at VIR (before they dropped the AMA race) in a hotel and I get into the elevator and there was Matt Mladin. He was very cool and we talked Suzuki. Sorry to hear this, I was a fan.

I‘m shocked as well and I liked his racing talents too. My daughter was a sports reporter for a local newspaper and she and I were at the Sears PT. Raceway in 2005, where Mat is pictured above. He won 11 out of 17 races that year I think. Spies was his teammate. I’ve got some pics on my PC from that race. Anyhow, I’m sad as hell if the allegations are true. He was a stellar racing talent.

Back