kick A$$ Mat Mladin pic

full version available on the link up there... just a smaller version so we can all look and wish it was us.

Mladin_airborne.jpg

Watching Ben ride is a bit more exciting that watching Matt.. haha

Spies is riding the donkey piss outta his bike trying to keep up and Matt is just like.. "la di di"

so smooth.

I noticed when we went to VIR for the AMA's that matt's knee sliders were just barely scuffed after a race he won by like 8 frikken seconds... and Spies needed new ones.. and finished in second haha.

They both had brand new ones when the race started.
there is a lesson there somewhere....

I noticed when we went to VIR for the AMA's that matt's knee sliders were just barely scuffed after a race he won by like 8 frikken seconds... and Spies needed new ones.. and finished in second haha.

You got that right, min lean angle required, no more and obviously no less.
smile.gif

I met Ben Spies last year, seemed like a real nice guy. As for Yates & Mladin they both are *%&! - but still a nice pic above.

didn't he lose a knee slider at that race? Not sure but I know he actually was knee draggin minus the puck. CRAZY!!

You guys posted some great pics there!! Gonna have to use them as screen savers.
smile.gif

Spies is riding the donkey piss outta his bike trying to keep up and Matt is just like.. "la di di"

so smooth.
I've read in one of Mat's interviews that Ben's Bike is actually faster than Mat's. Mat has his more on the handling and awesome suspension setup, which accounts for the quicker lap times and smooth look to his technique.

so smooth.
I've read in one of Mat's interviews that Ben's Bike is actually faster than Mat's. Mat has his more on the handling and awesome suspension setup, which accounts for the quicker lap times and smooth look to his technique.
I don't know who Mat is, never raced him, but I'm sure My 900RR is Faster than his bike.

and Ego, Thanks, I know watching my fat azz ride is pretty exciting.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

didn't he lose a knee slider at that race? Not sure but I know he actually was knee draggin minus the puck. CRAZY!!

You guys posted some great pics there!! Gonna have to use them as screen savers.  
smile.gif
I believe that was the saturday race.. I went to the sunday races..

not a problem yamahor.. give it hell. lol

Back