Redkat05 takes damage!!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
not sure what type of damage yet i will call him here in a couple seconds and get more details

just got off the phone with him...he did not go down but he and a car in the right lane (3 lane per side main street in erie) uhh shall we say....kissed each other and played a little bump...nothing worse than a good day on a nascar track...he does have some minor damage to the right front. he can provide some more of the details. but thankfully he did not get hurt nor did he go down.

as in another post i went back and forth with rubb about, i am simply ASTONISHED at the outpouring of support from this board! The other back n forth with rubb was about how forthcoming everyone was with congrats about my recent engagement but i've only met chris once and he comes on here and posts about my situation and well being.
biggrin.gif

HIGH FIVE to ALLL my busa brothers n sisters, luv ya all

hey man, what gives? I take a few days off, n come back here you are tradin paint with cagers?? dont get all pi55ed cuz you have to wait for me to copy those Dane Cook dvds!!! it'll be okay dude-taking out your angst on cars while riding is baaaaaad...just go punch a bay-bay (ahhh!!! that noise-it makes me want to punch infants!!!) sorry, Dane Cook joke folks...:D

Back