Recall

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
Got a phone call from my dealer yesterday, to tell me my K9 is on the list. So in it goes tomorrow. He's gonna come pick it up from my home for me while I'm at work so it's ready for the weekend these guys provide great service like this all the time.

Sounds like you got a good shop there, my local dealerships guys have to wear velcro shoes.....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Thats a very nice dealership there. Mine barely does recall work if you go in with the service bulletin :rofl:

The dealer that I got my bike from close down, I got the letter last week, now I got to see where Im taking mine??? Dont really want to deal with the locals around here.

I know guy's, real lucky here on the dealer service. Always straight when it comes to work that need's doing rather than doing and telling you about it later. This is the first new and only bike I've bought from these guy's. I've used them though for my last two RF900 service requirements so was glad to pay back by buying the Busa new last year from them.

I know guy's, real lucky here on the dealer service. Always straight when it comes to work that need's doing rather than doing and telling you about it later. This is the first new and only bike I've bought from these guy's. I've used them though for my last two RF900 service requirements so was glad to pay back by buying the Busa new last year from them.

Good to hear they know how to do business and earn repeat customers. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back