Rear Stand

OB_blade

Registered
I'm looking for a rear stand. I like the Pitbull. It's the only one I've found to fit the spools. Are there any others out there,how much, and where can I find them.

I've been using an adjustible Lockhart Phillips stand for my Busa. If you're careful, you can lift the bike by your self. Otherwise, you'll need help. I seem to recall it costing around $80.00. With this stand, you may need to Shim the swingarm supports with washers to get the correct width.

Blade, I have a Lockhart and a Pit-Bull. I wouldn't give up my Pit-Bull for 5 Lockhart stands. It's quality made. You won't be sorry.

oddball, for the record, I wasn't knocking your Lockhart. For the price is is certainly better than no stand, and mine serves its purpose under my FJ. It was cheap and light. But if money is no object...

I also have the pitbull stands. I did have a problem with the front stand that picks the bike up by the triple tree. the extention arm was picking up on the nose and hit hard on the fender. They have known it was a tight fit due to the long nose on the busa and exchanged that stand for a front fork stand instead.Other than that they work great with little lifting effort.

Go with Pitbull.I had one ordered from Workstand for 5 months.I got my front and rear stand from Pit bull in 5 days . The standard front is a little tricky,the clearance is tight.I like it beause when my bike sits all winter the weight is off the springs.I paid 277.00 delivered.

Back