Rear Pegs

sk8snw8s

Registered
I noticed on the stock pegs the ball bearing which lets the pegs lock into place for staying up or down.

The aftermarket peg has that hole for the ball bearing also.

Question: Once I remove the stock peg will the bearing easily roll out to be placed in the aftermarket peg?
I see the shield piece holds the bearing in and let the bearing shift from one hole to the other hole for locking the peg into place.

It is spring loaded. Keep your extra hand under the peg. If the little plate comes out with it then it will not shoot off. They go back easy, let the plate do the work. Place plate below peg and bearing and slip it back in. Also that c-clip can rocket off when putting it back on. If it doesnt click going on expect it to fly.

Thanks 06Busa

The pegs should arrive today (Thursday 05/24). I'll be rushing home to put them on to get ready for bike night in Royal Oak, MI which is every Thursday night and with today being in the low 90's high 80's it should be a good turn out.

Them c-clips go on and off with needle nose pliers pretty easy.
I put Rizoma rear pegs on just last night.

I was real careful and still lost one c-clip and one spring last time I did this.

Also - if you buy Competition Works rear pegs the holes need drilled out a little in order to work (at least the black ones).

Back