Rear Brake Master Cylinder

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Is there some trick to changing/adding fluid to the rear brake master cylinder or do you really have to remove the tail section?

Is there some trick to changing/adding fluid to the rear brake master cylinder or do you really have to remove the tail section?
Remove the tail section. It isn't that difficult, just annoying.

Someone was making and selling a billet reservoir for the rear brake that connected directly to the master cylinder. It did not require removing the tail to top off the fluid. I don't remember the guy's screen name, but if I find it, I will post it.

Someone was making and selling a billet reservoir for the rear brake that connected directly to the master cylinder. It did not require removing the tail to top off the fluid. I don't remember the guy's screen name, but if I find it, I will post it.

Hes on extremebusa. Heres his email:
rightseat@hotmail.com

Im installing mine i just got from him tomorrow. A thread with his contact information will follow

Willie, so far I cant recommend no other way! You will have to pull the rear tail section. I had to each time I wanted to bleed the brakes and add brake fluid!

i fitted one of these

DSC04734.jpg

Man, that just seems like an odd design. Eddy, what exactly is the "One of these" you installed.

get you a billet reservoir. It will be the last time you have to pull your tail off to bleed the rear brakes.

I have the one RusselJ is mentioning on both of my bikes.

Man, that just seems like an odd design. Eddy, what exactly is the "One of these" you installed.

not sure what its called my mate makes them and sells them in his shop i got it for free but i think he sells them for 85 pounds or about 137 dollars to you

not sure what its called my mate makes them and sells them in his shop i got it for free but i think he sells them for 85 pounds or about 137 dollars to you

Well does he ship them? Would he send them to the USA? C'mon man we need details!! DETAILS!!! :rulez::poke::laugh:

Back