Brake Master cylinder same like OEM

Pjpcardoso

Registered
Does exist a new brake master cylinder like OEM but better???my mechanic say to me that he put another brake master cylinder in few clients.
A know the brembo rcs its the best but i just want one OTHER master cylinder like OEM but BETTER

Does exist a new brake master cylinder like OEM but better???my mechanic say to me that he put another brake master cylinder in few clients.
A know the brembo rcs its the best but i just want one OTHER master cylinder like OEM but BETTER
Yamaha R1 Brembo MC works...sadly they use a cable clutch so getting a set to match (clutch and brake) is a challenge.

I see that some one wright these in one topic:
"Gen1 has 15.854mm master cylinder diameter,
gen2 has 13.984mm".
If its wright its better mount the master cylinder of gen1 on the gen2.
Or its wrong?

I cant put other master cylinder because it will touch in the fairings.
I have a triple tree riser.
I just want plug&play master cylinder.
I dont mind if its from kawasaki or honda.
I just want like OEM but more strong.

Oh two post question lol. Might as well answer here as well. Here's your answer for Brakes Masters and the pressure they create at different piston bore sizes along with caliper number of pistons and size. I use ISR components. I like them better than Brembos. Looks cooler too but you need Helibars in order to make them fit and not hit the fairings.

Screenshot_20191018-032229.jpg

mastercylinder.gif

master cylinder piston size is only 45% of the equation
piston size to caliper piston surface area ratio I think would make the most difference in feel, with all other things being the same

I found this out recently. The clutch slave piston size vs master piston size. If the clutch slave is on the large size, the master needs to be big enough to move enough fluid to fully disengage the clutch. It's only since joining here that I've started to learn about this..

Last edited:
I have helibars..
The zx14 clutch mc didn't fit, too big and awkward. Dunno about the brake.
The R1 brake mc fits and works a treat. Great feel

Back