Really, Suzuki?

I like the yellow. Nice with a Lic plate that says, catch me. :laugh:

That means the Ninja needs a license plate that says "KEEPUP" :laugh:

I really hope Suzuki pulls through this bankruptcy and comes up with something that I just can't live without.

I`d rock a yellow Busa reminds me of my old S-10 Extreme which was yellow aswell with black racing stripes.

I just can't get onboard with this one. I have to imagine the design team had a conversation, and it went something like this:

"Hayabusa...hmm. Haya...BUS! Yeah, let's make it look like a school bus! BRILLIANT!!!"

Presenting the 2013 Hayabusa Limited Edition

School bus yellow. When you just can't think of anything else!

I like the paint on your bike. How much did that set you back? Did you take the pieces to a shop and not the whole bike?

Floyd

View attachment 255984

Even better, there's the new M109R Limited Edition. Or as they call it back at HQ, the "North Pole Edition"

"It will bring out the real biker in anyone! And by "real biker" we mean fat bellies, long fluffy beards, and a penchant for cookies."

View attachment 255985

Sorry for the venting. I had high hopes for great things from the big Zuk, and have been disappointed.

Wow! Could be Caterpillar yellow. I like the paint on your bike. How much did it set you back? Did you just take the pieces to the shop?

Floyd

Isn't that green Busa in the thumbnail yours? I was thinking of doing something in blue like you did in green. I'll bet $1244 would cover the paint job. That's the price for two side fairings for my 05, and I get to put the decals on!'

Isn't that green Busa in the thumbnail yours? I was thinking of doing something in blue like you did in green. I'll bet $1244 would cover the paint job. That's the price for two side fairings for my 05, and I get to put the decals on!'

Oh... Well yeah, that's mine. But it's not a Busa. :laugh:

Sorry, I don't have any idea about how much a paint job might cost.

FionaFixed.jpg

FionaFixed.jpg

Seeing the 14 in person, with its bass boat pearl, I'm betting closer to $1500+ to have it done most places, seems a decent single color job is a grand in most places, add pearl and the ghost flames you didn't even see :laugh: and up goes the price.

i dont mind yellow but i wouldnt put THAT yellow on it. its like frenchs mustard yellow. no flake no transparency no character.

I'll admit I wasn't a fan but after seeing HOS post these pics......I kind of like it now... :laugh:

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

froggy was caught "huffing" the tail pipe on the short bus. it brings back memories for him lol :laugh:

Back