Really, Suzuki?

When they post up a new color they should post up a pic of a fully moded one also so you can see what it looks like with after market pipes, rims, screen ect.

I really like it...it's different and some accents and aftermarket crap would set it off. It's the color of my ex-06 Mustang GT. :bowdown:
And look on the bright side, this is as close to the cliff as they can get with the Gen II, now they will have to make a Gen III! :laugh:

I built a nice yellow bike same color.

I think this will be a 2013 present to my wife, if she don't like it I do.... I been talking to my wife about why no yellow busas, they attract attention...

:thumbsup: Suzuki, way to break away from the norm...

a few tweaks and its OK, yes? Pic below posted by Blanca here: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ives-james-stewart-custom-yoshimura-busa.html

255983d1352757207-suzuki-gives-james-stewart-custom-yoshimura-busa-image.jpg

Love it, but that is different shade of a yellow.

Yellow isn't a new color for them

suzuki yellow.jpg

suzuki yellow & black.jpg

That shade of yellow they through on that limited Busa definitely not working for me :laugh:

suzuki yellow.jpg

suzuki yellow & black.jpg

Looks good but not worth a 14,000 dollar loan for yellow paint and a new brake caliper. Come on Suzuki.

I would totally rock that ride. It's different and stands out. Put some chrome on her and she would light right up! I think it will be more popular than you guys suspect.

I like it. I really like it. Just saying. I have been known to be loud and obnoxious though so the color speaks to me,

Well I'm glad to see some of you guys like it. It's just really, REALLY not for me. But what do I know... I mean look at my current ride. :laugh:

That is by far the ugliest hayabusa suzuki ever put out! I would actually own a green zx14r which is the ugliest bike kawa ever put out

You just know that thing is going to be nicknamed "The Special Ed. Bus"

nuh uh they will call it Big Bird.

actually I’m with a few others here, I like it, a few tweaks of some black and silver in some strategic places and it will look sweet

Back