Really, Suzuki?

I'll admit I wasn't a fan but after seeing HOS post these pics......I kind of like it now... :laugh:

IMG_3410.jpg

For some reason this bike reminds me of

GokuSuperSaiyanI02.png

vegeta.jpg

:laugh:

I loved my 06, the yellow was bright and it had a good mix between black and yellow... I'm just not feeling this one.

Gixxer.jpg

I just can't get onboard with this one. I have to imagine the design team had a conversation, and it went something like this:

"Hayabusa...hmm. Haya...BUS! Yeah, let's make it look like a school bus! BRILLIANT!!!"

Presenting the 2013 Hayabusa Limited Edition

View attachment 255984

Even better, there's the new M109R Limited Edition. Or as they call it back at HQ, the "North Pole Edition"

"It will bring out the real biker in anyone! And by "real biker" we mean fat bellies, long fluffy beards, and a penchant for cookies."

View attachment 255985

Sorry for the venting. I had high hopes for great things from the big Zuk, and have been disappointed.

What the heck's the matter with cookies?

Should have been the Yellow and Blue that Suzuki had years ago. I liked that. Besides, I'll take it ANY DAY over that Green ZX-14..:laugh:

I gotta say, I LOVE the yellow. For Real. I agree with Argilbertson about the back on it but I also think the front fender should have been black as well. I love it though. Wish I had the money for it!

What Suzuki did:

255984-really-suzuki-2013-le.jpg

Here's my VERY ROUGH rendition of what I think they SHOULD have done...

sb20dv.jpg

They haven't done a pink one yet either,,,,,,, Oh crap! I just gave them an idea for 2014.

Seen a few diff pics now and I gotta say my mind has been changed, it looks better in other pics than the promo pics above. Its not as school bus shade in the other pics, more of a race yellow.

Back