Really quick question...

BusaBill

Donating Member
Registered
The plug in the wiring harness that you unplug to connect the Power Commander...does it just pull apart or is there a trick to it?

I'm trying to pull mine apart but I'm afraid I'm going to break it.
crazy.gif

Sorry for the dumb question.
all_coholic.gif

Someone who knows will chime in. I have not got to wires yet.

Good Luck

Look for some sort of a clip holding the two halves together, I can't remember if it is a push tab or pull tab... Post a pic...

There is a little clip there,look for it...I think you have to use like a small screw driver to lift up,then pull them apart.

(nitrousjunkie @ Mar. 04 2007,08:27) There is a little clip there,look for it...I think you have to use like a small screw driver to lift up,then pull them apart.
That's probably it, I was squeezing and pulling and it wouldn't budge so I'll try that.

Thanks!
bowdown.gif

Well...I see the clip you're talkin' about but it's still not budgin'! Is there multiple clips?

I don't know why they don't make these things more simple, I guess then there'd be no need for technicians.

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 04 2007,08:27) Look for some sort of a clip holding the two halves together, I can't remember if it is a push tab or pull tab...  Post a pic...
I'd post a pic for ya bud but my garage isn't attached to my property. I'm runnin' down the street, opening up the garage, trying to unplug this thing, getting frustrated, closing the garage so some scumbag doesn't steal my bike, running back down the street to my apartment, logging on...you get the point.

Back