Ready to tour!

Earlier this summer
I have checked the xcore cases for cbow system, it has same dimensions with slightly different form factor. I guess if you put utility belt on a wide waist it will became even wider...
I've measured it (with some limited accuracy ;)
Side case end to side case end max: 94cm / 37"
Mirror tip to mirror tip: 85cm / 33.5"

Hi there, mind you telling me what's about R&G and GSG gadgets you bought? The first must be the crash pads but what about the GSG ones?
cheers
Really sorry it's taken so long to respond - been off the Forum for a while - heart failure!! Anyway, if you're still interested, R&G was only for rad and oil cooler guards plus a kickstand shoe after doing the side stand mod - this is my 2nd Busa. GSG: Front and rear wheel pads GSG Motorrad-Teile Suche - GSG Mototechnik The side protectors aren't R&G, they're from Yoshimura Japan (no longer produced) but still available here in the UK 571-592-0000 | Yoshimura Japan Pro Shield Frame Slider Kit | Yoshimura

Nice setup. If you don't mind couple of shot from behind, over to see the clearance of the side cases? I would like to go for the same side ones and it would be great to see some angels, which have not been shown by the manufacturer. It would be great if you can shar eon your experience on how water tight are they, cleaning, closing, discomforting noises, how it tolerates some spirited rides, any issues in general?
As my last post above many apologies for delay in replying. Would you still like more full on rear photos? Others have answered but in my opinion Hepco & Becker are a typical German home manufactured product - over engineered and expensive! Fully waterproof, solid fit to the bike, good locks etc but like everything they need to be properly looked after. Fully loaded I've had the bike at 140-150mph for lengthy periods on autobahns in Germany without any effect. I always ride solo.

Really sorry it's taken so long to respond - been off the Forum for a while - heart failure!! Anyway, if you're still interested, R&G was only for rad and oil cooler guards plus a kickstand shoe after doing the side stand mod - this is my 2nd Busa. GSG: Front and rear wheel pads GSG Motorrad-Teile Suche - GSG Mototechnik The side protectors aren't R&G, they're from Yoshimura Japan (no longer produced) but still available here in the UK 571-592-0000 | Yoshimura Japan Pro Shield Frame Slider Kit | Yoshimura
Heart failure?! Sh*t. I hope the trend is good and you recovered.

As my last post above many apologies for delay in replying. Would you still like more full on rear photos? Others have answered but in my opinion Hepco & Becker are a typical German home manufactured product - over engineered and expensive! Fully waterproof, solid fit to the bike, good locks etc but like everything they need to be properly looked after. Fully loaded I've had the bike at 140-150mph for lengthy periods on autobahns in Germany without any effect. I always ride solo.
Hey, nevermind, thanks, Manyek shared already his.

Heart failure?! Sh*t. I hope the trend is good and you recovered.
Many thanks to you and @manyek for the good wishes - much appreciated. Prognosis is that the condition is 'progressive' - no available cure or treatment except to mitigate symptoms - but hey, long past my my "four score and ten", approaching 77 and had a very interesting life so no complaints and think my generation had the best of it all. Thankfully now back on the bike occasionally for much shorter rides and decided to fit an ABM straight bar conversion for extra comfort. Worked out pretty well I think.

Many thanks to you and @manyek for the good wishes - much appreciated. Prognosis is that the condition is 'progressive' - no available cure or treatment except to mitigate symptoms - but hey, long past my my "four score and ten", approaching 77 and had a very interesting life so no complaints and think my generation had the best of it all. Thankfully now back on the bike occasionally for much shorter rides and decided to fit an ABM straight bar conversion for extra comfort. Worked out pretty well I think.
77 and still riding? ... and not just any low indian or hd, you are riding a hayabusa? you made my day, you are a role model for rider life.

77 and still going strong. Keep a stiff upper lip and keep your head up. We expect report 10,20 years from now. I once saw video of a 94-year-old man in Norway riding a gen one Hayabusa. I want to be that guy and then some.

Back