Random pictures

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
Just to start, the harem

100_1551.JPG

The shack- I built it 6 years ago, and when I say 'I' built it, I don't mean I was the contractor, I mean I dug the hole, did the concrete, the framing, insulating, wiring, plumbing, heating, drywall, shingling, everything. The only thing I paid for was blown in insulation. The good looking one chillaxin on the beach is Kerry, the guy is my buddy Steve.

100_1546.JPG

Britty trying to be cute, and Kerry wants me to build this. I am thinking I might use 2 concrete forms, for the corner and middle and go around in a circle, then wash off the very outside to get a granite look

100_0261.JPG

Last one for now, the big ugly guy in the middle is getting a 15 year Firefighter award, plus an award for saving a life, it is actually my 26th year in. They just started the year awards, and said in 4 more they would give me a 30, when they expect you to back down for younger blood. They told me they want me to stay though, gotta love the crew.

100_1380.JPG

Pics are worth a thousand words. You look like a happy man. Good looking family. And I want that garage. 30x20 just don't cut it.

Outstanding pics, congrats on the award and its really cool that you saved a life. That is a feeling that is hard to explain and stays with you forever.

I like that term you used for your wife on the beach "chillaxin"
jump9.gif

Back