Raised tail mod *pic

If you are modifying for the look only then use the dog bones, if you want the full function get the Penske 8957 three-way adjustable rear shock spec to your riding weight it comes with adjustable ride height, not cheap but makes the bike really handle a lot better with a matching beefed up front suspension w/ Axxion 20/20 cartridges spec to your rider weight.  Traxxion Dynamics full set up $2200.00. Ask for Mike tell him you want the set up Greg Williams got - road race package

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153910803 -->

Let's see, 2200 or 20? Sorry GPW, all the extra money I got is saved in my avatar.
biggrin.gif

The raised Azz looks good but isn't that gonna put more weight on your wrists ?

The raised Azz looks good but isn't that gonna put more weight on your wrists ?
Yes...so if you are changing the suspension just for the looks alone then you might not want to...those that will use the extra ride height for better and faster cornering will be just fine, like riding a liter bike (with proper weight shaved off) the Busa has lot of power down low.

I've been on my +1" dog bones for a year now.  You notice the change in body position slightly with a little more weight on the wrists.  But after a month of training myself(my back) to remove the weight off my wrists, I no longer even notice it. I commute everyday plus canyons and trackdays.  Just had to build a little more back muscle  
biggrin.gif

Also your headlight will be pointed further down, so you'll have to adjust the high and low beams too.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153941498 -->

Soupy make adjustable threaded links that will raise or lower your bike! Thats what is on my bike!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154574366 -->

Johns_001.jpg

how much r u guys raisin it in the back
right now I'm goin down 1/2" in the front w/ a custom setup
I have Spencer adj links
haven't installed em yet

I've got an Ohlins rear shock
don't know if ride height is adj tho
as its still in the shop for engine work:(

I have Spencer adj links
haven't installed em yet

You don't want to go any higher than 12MM in the rear and minus 5MM up front. For aggressive sport riding applications.

I have Spencer adj links
haven't installed em yet

You don't want to go any higher than 12MM in the rear and minus 5MM up front. For aggressive sport riding applications.
thanks
I'm workin on the suspension this week
so I will make the necessary adjustments
can't wait to try it out!!!!

Back