Racist woman on tram

busa-bliss

Registered
Today, I AM ASHAMED TO BE BRITISH!

Please look at this You Tube clip,

British Woman on the Tram goes CRAZY at Everyone ! (Must watch!) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
She's drunk. What a shining example she's setting for the child in her lap...

Lil Charlie,
Yes, I should be ashamed, because I am part of the culture that allows a woman like this to develop and express these views, we all turn away, this is the result.

Lil Charlie,
Yes, I should be ashamed, because I am part of the culture that allows a woman like this to develop and express these views, we all turn away, this is the result.

People didnt turn away; watch it again. The black girl sitting behind her got up and almost beat her...You can see a white girl put her hand on her shoulder and whisper in her ear and give her a hug. We can only assume she was apologize for the actions of *one* crazy white chick. In the end another british girl steped up and told her to shut up.

Charged? Because she spoke her mind? I'd consider it Stupid and Excessive, but Criminal? Of course this is GB not the USA where 1st Amendment certainly would give her the right to open her stupid mouth.

Skydivr, Yes this is a crime in Britain, it is called race hate. I am white British, I have worries about where our country is heading, but you cannot be allowed to intimidate and frighten people in a public place. We have freedom of speech, but NOBODY has the right to abuse somebody because of their skin colour, place of birth, etc.

Skydivr, Yes this is a crime in Britain, it is called race hate. I am white British, I have worries about where our country is heading, but you cannot be allowed to intimidate and frighten people in a public place. We have freedom of speech, but NOBODY has the right to abuse somebody because of their skin colour, place of birth, etc.

That's interesting, because I've seen some videos in GB where Muslims where protesting, and they said MUCH worse about what they wanted to do to infidels. Would that not also have been considered protected speech, and if not, why were THEY not charged?

lmao.... come on lady, tell us how you really feel....??? good for the Brits! I just cant see US law enforcement enforcing someone with diarrhea of the mouth like that on some public bus. somehow I think we have bigger fish to fry.

Skydivr, The Muslims who protested and were abusive whilst the soldiers were marching were identified & charged. Some were jailed. The organisation to which they belonged is now illegal in Britain.

GNBRETT, you have to learn how to fry little fish before you tackle the big ones. WE need to behave in a civilised manner to all if we are to try to improve the world.

That's good to know thank you for the update. They were making DIRECT threats. She was a drunk mouthing off.

I agree that there should be some civility in the discourse. GB is having a really hard time right now (along with a lot of Europe) with the huge influx of people from the Muslim nations who now want to remake their new home. Just as we American's are having troubles of our own assimilating all the people coming from Latin America. I believe the problem for us both is ASSIMILATION; they don't want to become Americans or Brits, they want to change it to suit the religion/politics/society of the very country they LEFT.

Skydivr, The Muslims who protested and were abusive whilst the soldiers were marching were identified & charged. Some were jailed. The organisation to which they belonged is now illegal in Britain.

GNBRETT, you have to learn how to fry little fish before you tackle the big ones. WE need to behave in a civilised manner to all if we are to try to improve the world.

I feel sorry for her child. Regardless of how she feels, that most certainly was not the time, place or manner in which to express those feelings.
She's fortunate all that happened was her arrest. The dark headed chick whose baby she woke up was fixin to unleash some wrath....
Britain has long had race relation issues, it'll get worse before it gets better.
The funny part to me was that the ignorant cow thinks that only white people can be British. :banghead: What a donut.

SKYDIVR, Yes, well they say democracy is it's own worst enemy.
I agree with some of what you say, but if our politicians are crazy enough to allow unchecked immigration without any thought of how to socially integrate these immigrants, we cannot blame the new arrivals. Human nature means we stay amongst our own kind when given the choice, and we give them the choice!

However, this crazy ***** on the tram made me stop & think about her view of 'them' all being 'here', so as a white Englishman, I did a quick check on my own small circle, and really, 'we' are all 'there' as much or more so than 'they' are 'here'. So,examples from me of people who left here to go there:

Sister: Australia
Cousin: Australia
Aunt: Australia
Cousin: America
Ex brother in law: America
Cousin: South Africa
Neice: Thailand
Son in Law: Switzerland
Friend: Tasmania

etc, etc, etc

we have plenty of big ones to fry and tackle more little fish in one week then the UK will in a year. the US has more people in jail then any other civilized nation in the world. gun and drug violence being at the top of that list.

we have a tough enough time enforcing the felonies that take place here on a daily basis.

we have plenty of big ones to fry and tackle more little fish in one week then the UK will in a year. the US has more people in jail then any other civilized nation in the world. gun and drug violence being at the top of that list.

we have a tough enough time enforcing the felonies that take place here on a daily basis.
I think that reinforces the point...
Obviously we as a society haven't "fried the little fish" so to speak or we wouldn't have as high a prison population.
There is something seriously wrong with our justice system, but that's a different thread topic!

Back