Quick animated gif I made

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
I spent a ton of time in CS2 trying to learn how to create and resize an animated gif. I was going to use the small one below as my new signature. But as it turns out I wasted my time because the file is to large to be used as a sig. The orginal was 22.4 megs and was 1920x1080 lol. It is from the same group of pics that is in my original sig below. These shots were taken sometime last year. I just put my camera on rapid shot. Oh well. So here it is anyway. Enjoy.:banghead:

The bigger one is 1920.32 KB
The small one is only 83.6 KB

animatedgif007.gif

busamansig.gif

Last edited:
Sweet!! You did good, I like it. Yea, stick it on photobucket or somewhere and link to it!! How fast were you going, the picts give the impression you were traveling just shy of mach 1, or at least it does to me. I'm sure you weren't traveling faster then the posted limit, right?? :whistle:

Sweet!! You did good, I like it. Yea, stick it on photobucket or somewhere and link to it!! How fast were you going, the picts give the impression you were traveling just shy of mach 1, or at least it does to me. I'm sure you weren't traveling faster then the posted limit, right?? :whistle:

I had to stay below 88 mph to ensure I didn't send myself back in time.:laugh:

Tila Nguyen (born Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen[1] on October 24, 1981), better known by her stage name Tila Tequila, is a Singapore-born American internet celebrity, television host, author, model, entertainer, actress, and singer songwriter of Vietnamese descent.[2] She is known for her appearances in Stuff, Maxim, Time, Penthouse, her role as host of the Fuse TV show Pants-Off Dance-Off and her position as the most popular artist on MySpace (according to page views) as of April 2006 being awarded titles of "Miss Myspace" and "Queen of Myspace".[2] She was raised in Houston, Texas but currently resides in West Hollywood, California. Her MTV reality show A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila premiered on October 9, 2007 and ended July 8, 2008, after two seasons on air.

FP8684~Tila-Tequila-Maxim-Posters.jpg

tequila1.jpg

Back