Question.

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone ever ordered form Kneedraggers.com I ordered my pazzo shorties the other day from there and just figured id ask what everyones experience was with them i got them for 164 tmd. Let me know any input good or bad with them they seemed really cool and have a nice site  . Please let me know.

They are pretty good from my experience. ship fast.
beerchug.gif

ok figured id ask. Thanks for the response hopefully ill have my pazzos shortly they said i shoud have them approx the 9th said they had to order them so we will see what happends.

Kneedraggers had a good reputation on the ZRX forum. You shouldn't have any problems with them.
Ordered my Pazzo shorties from StreetNTrackImport Links Gone last Friday , they shipped today.
jump9.gif

i will never ever order form them again.. They friggina are a bunch of friggin liars and give me the run around. Tell me order will be here this past wensday . Then tell me it would ship today (Friday the 11th when it was supposed to be shipped to my door on the 9th) and i would recieve it tommorow saturday because of the error i email today asking for tracking and there now telling me i may not have it till monday . Once story after another i will never ever order from there again and i see some other threads about bull people went through ordering from there. Please make sure to never order from these lying bastards again im seriously pissed off im goign to do a chargeback and refuse shipment if it doesnt arrive tommorow as promised on wensday when it was supposed to be delivered in the first place.

lucky you ray lol haha im not so lucky i just got something from ups claiming a delivery but then stating  ill post what it says.

This message was sent to you at the request of KNEEDRAGGERS INC. to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact KNEEDRAGGERS INC. directly.

the packagaes may not have actually placed with ups for shipment what  the hell does that mean lol why send me a message about it then

Ps- I wanted to add that i had to threaten a chargeback for them finally to keep there word on the saturday delivery because of there error. Told them i would refuse shipment after saturday and do a chargeback with Card company.

Shadiguy1

Fill me in on why you ordered from them to begin with. Couldn't some of the sponsors here meet or beat the price?

i ordered some pazzo levers there supposed to be here tommorwo morning im getting ready to order a few things from our sponsors in the next week. I know they take care of everyone. who would you reccomend for some amsoil. also possobily some Braided brake lines.

i will never ever order form them again.. They friggina are a bunch of friggin liars and give me the run around. Tell me order will be here this past wensday . Then tell me it would ship today (Friday the 11th when it was supposed to be shipped to my door on the 9th) and i would recieve it tommorow saturday because of the error i email today asking for tracking and there now telling me i may not have it till monday . Once story after another i will never ever order from there again and i see some other threads about bull people went through ordering from there. Please make sure to never order from these lying bastards again im seriously pissed off im goign to do a chargeback and refuse shipment if it doesnt arrive tommorow as promised on wensday when it was supposed to be delivered in the first place.
I have ordered from the several times and they are quick and more then easy to get on the phone.I bought a XXXL(Not easy to find) Komodo jacket,went straight to Komodo themselves and out of all the distributors they use they sent it to Kneedraggers who sent it to me,$50 below their cost cause the manufactuer made me a deal.cant beat that!!

you do know they are in deleware,right? from philly its a 45min ride if you were in a rush for something they didnt send out right away!

When its not raining
rock.gif

What else is there ?? oohh that yellow thing in the sky,......IIII  reeeeememmmmmber

hook up and ride !!!!

ps......sorry you are having
bs.gif
 with your shipment, we had a highatus of 5 wks of
bs.gif

bs.gif

they shipped just got them at my door i had to threaten a chargeback yesterday oor they said they would ship on monday and id get themn a few days later when they should have been here on last wensday

Back