Question About My B-king?

owens231

Registered
Its limited to the 155mph BUT i heard if you redline it in 5th i can go past 155...

Is that correct???

As the gearing/sprockets are made for a highest top speed anyway, without adding more power of corse...

Cheers...

The b-king is limited in 5th and 6th, 4th gear is not limited.

Also its not limited by mph, but rpm.

I run 17/45 and can only go around 145-147 depending on if there is a hill, thats all the ecu will let me go in 5th or 6th

I'm sure this topic has probably already been discussed but, will the new ecuedit version2 that works on the gen2 hayabusa also work with the bking??? Might be something to check into

yep, I guess for now the tre and its variants are the only way to go fot the bking.

Not to mention having no protection from things like birds. I hit a bird with my face shield at 170 one time. That was quite an experience. It makes me smile when people talk about it being a big deal to hit a bug at 70. :laugh:

Not to mention having no protection from things like birds. I hit a bird with my face shield at 170 one time. That was quite an experience. It makes me smile when people talk about it being a big deal to hit a bug at 70. :laugh:

175mph on my VMax is really an exercise on how long I can hang on impersonating a parachute.

:whistle:

I'll bet having no protection makes the bike feel like it's really moving. There's nothing like a little drama to give the sensation of speed.

He can't do over 155 on his B-King for 2 reasons, one he's not old enough to ride it....2, if he could ride it he would have to limit it to 35hp and he'd be lucky to break 100 at that point. People forget who this kid is...Mr. I own a Busa, a BKing and an Aprilia.....ok, he has an Aprilia but it's a 50cc scoot. :rofl:

He can't do over 155 on his B-King for 2 reasons, one he's not old enough to ride it....2, if he could ride it he would have to limit it to 35hp and he'd be lucky to break 100 at that point. People forget who this kid is...Mr. I own a Busa, a BKing and an Aprilia.....ok, he has an Aprilia but it's a 50cc scoot. :rofl:

Well duh :poke:

He wouldn't have asked the question he did if he had the bike, he would have taken it out and tested the theory. Instead, he wants to theorize about it on the interweb. Let a boy dream. :lol:

Back