Question about how to use the Classifieds

TheAtomicAss

Registered
I listed up my Autocom kit in the Classifieds section a few weeks ago, and checking back just recently, it has a big red SOLD! indicator on it. Problem is, I can't figure out who bought it, and I have no PM's in my inbox. ???

So, erm... Now what?

you should have received an email telling you that the ad is about to expire. When an ad is about to expire it puts it in a sold status for 3 days giving you time to login and relist it. All you need to do is go to the ad and on the top right you will see edit add, you can relist it from there. This keeps the ads fresh and prevents someone from putting an add up and forgetting to take it down when it is sold. You only have to do this once every 3 months for each ad.

I purchased it for a dollar, why have I not received it?

If you need help to relist it let me know and I will be happy to help.

you should have received an email telling you that the ad is about to expire. When an ad is about to expire it puts it in a sold status for 3 days giving you time to login and relist it. All you need to do is go to the ad and on the top right you will see edit add, you can relist it from there. This keeps the ads fresh and prevents someone from putting an add up and forgetting to take it down when it is sold. You only have to do this once every 3 months for each ad.
The weird thing is, I only listed it about 3 weeks ago...Or did you mean weeks instead of months?

I also didn't receive an e-mail. (I receive other e-mails from the .org, so it's not getting junked)

Back