Question about color!

killerrudy

Registered
Okay so everyone always talks about which is the fastest color, so if there is one, that also means there is a slowest color. Which is that then?

Being that color is reflected light, and white is a mixture of all visible colors, white is the slowest. It must be if all of the colors can catch and reflect off of it.

That would also mean that the darker the color, the faster it is. Black is so fast no colors can catch it.

:laugh:

Being that color is reflected light, and white is a mixture of all visible colors, white is the slowest. It must be if all of the colors can catch and reflect off of it.

That would also mean that the darker the color, the faster it is. Black is so fast no colors can catch it.

Agreed :beerchug:

That's the truth! And it's F'in Science! :thumbsup:

If white is all the light, and nothing is faster than light, then white is obviously the fastest color. I mean, you spell it all out right there... :rofl:

If white is all the light, and nothing is faster than light, then white is obviously the fastest color. I mean, you spell it all out right there... :rofl:

I agree with you 100%!!! I have an '06 LE. It's fast and looks damn good running down the street!

To answer the original question, it's any color EXCEPT BLUE :moon:

The fastest single color is blue and silver

You say single color than mention 2??? what gives?

Single color would be black as the fastest. Black is the presence of ALL colors and White is the absence of ALL Color. Thus proving white cannot be the fastest color as it has NO color. No matter what color you decide is the fastest Black will be the fastest since it has ALL colors.

IE.. The fastest color(s) in a busa are the Black and any other color combination possible.

Last edited:
Back