Quarterly Photo Contest

Quarterly Photo Contest - Eligibility

• All Members & Bikes Are Eligible.

Votes: 39 100.0%
  • Only Members & Their Busas Are Eligible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Members Can Participate, But Non-Busas Would be Disqualified If They Happen to Win.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the poll should have been set with only two options

Members with any bike
Members with a Hayabusa

if you add the 6 from "Members with any bike, but disqualified if they win" to the members only with hayabusa.. which is what it equals out too it's obvious it should only be members with hayabusas...

with that being said.. I voted for a member with any 2 wheeled motorized conveyance....

I think the poll should have been set with only two options

Members with any bike
Members with a Hayabusa

if you add the 6 from  "Members with any bike, but disqualified if they win" to the members only with hayabusa.. which is what it equals out too it's obvious  it should only be members with hayabusas...

with that being said.. I voted for a member with any 2 wheeled motorized conveyance....
Understood.

i have made my suggestinion and awaiting Captain's approval...I think it will be acceptable by all. But if not.....
eatme.gif

We are all patiently awaiting your report........oh wait..........that's Hans Blix. Some are getting ready, practicing higher wheelies and choosing backgrounds for their winning photo.

wheelie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard from Dustman. By next Monday, we will be set up to accept photos. I will confirm with Captian and post the rules of the competition.

cool. .. I'm excited to see the pics... I guess I need to get busy polishing my chrome plated tutu..

Looks like it's 50/50 on the open or not issue...The other 9 would lead me to believe the only photos that should be accepted are of Busa's...
rock.gif

Hey, this post is old. Well nothing wrong with resurrecting one. I think it could work in two categoies as well .
biggrin.gif
We have to have a Busa on the Main page..

This thread is old. Decisions have been made and some have submitted pics. Lets get them in...show your creativity.

here you go:

Back