Quantity or Quality

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Do you prefer to have quantity or quality and why?

More motorcycles of low quality in your garage or a better quality low number of motorcycles. This is just an example you may present your answer relevant to any object/objects.

The only objects not allowed are guns and ammo. Keep this a thread about anything but the topic of late.

There are 2 parts to this. The first is obvious quality/quantity, the second part is all about where your mind goes when asked a question like this.

I think it was Patton who said there is a "certain Quality in Quantity" when refering to the inferior Sherman tank that was produced in records numbers.

So Quantity is my answer.

Hayabusa and its parts - Quality. No reason anyone should toss bs parts on there quality bike.

I guess in most cases quailty over quanity. :thumbsup: Coors Light or Natty Light ? Coors everytime :beerchug:

I prefer quality over quantity. Quality tends to last longer and perform the intended task better. For example, I would rather have a quality motorcycle like the EB 1199RS with all of its craftmanship and innovation. That said, I have to settle for the mass produced motocycles because in this economy, I can't afford that level of quality.

I have the superior motorcycle so I only have 1. It's great at touring, cruising, racing, spirited riding.

If I had 2 I would be like a cat with buttered bread tied to it's back and dropped off the table. Instant perpetual motion machine. I'd never know which to ride.

When it comes to cars, I have quantity of quality. Depending on what I want to do I choose the car for that job.

Quality 100%

I use to own 3-5 bikes at a time. Now I just buy the best one every year or 6 months whatever comes first.lol

Quality also with my wife, when your dating sex is all about quantity, but when you marry that special someone its definitely about quality, ill keep it kid friendly but I think other married men would agree, it gets better.

Quantity.

Well yeah, Moon pies are built to a standard anyway:laugh:

Im quality myself, A friend has 4 cars (same model) all in various states of running and part swapping, he has fun with. but the lack of a single, dependable quality car would drive me nuts

Back