Putting on a turbo!!

hayabusa99b/w

Registered
Kawiboy11 and I are putting a turbo on his bike this weekend and had a question on the air intake, we were wondering what this hole with threads might be for on the bottom of the intake to the right side of it. Like I said it has threads and I thought it might be for a vacuum line or something like that but wondered if anybody knew for sure. He just got this kit last week and bought it used so it did not come with a detailed list of where all the hoses and parts go. I have put turbo's on cars before so most of the plumbing, turbo mounting and lines are no problem for me but wanted to find out what this hole was for before I started jumping to conclusions. Any info would be appreciated.
super.gif

63310981505343410216.jpg

(MidnightBusainSD @ Mar. 31 2007,18:24) It's a good possibility that its for a sensor unit for boost
its the same sensor that goes in the bottom of your stock airbox

(spkerhed @ Apr. 02 2007,20:flamethrowing:) what the hell everybody with a busa in Iowa has a turbo but me did I miss the memo
rock.gif
tounge.gif

though i am not in Iowa, but i am close! Like 15 miles! Nothing but open roads my friend, Iowa & Nebraska, that is!
beerchug.gif

I will be in the area once in a while we will have get in a little riding and check out the playhouse
super.gif

sounds great. We usually try and get an annual ride in around des moines. A bunch of guys come from quad cities and even a couple from kansas city. a few of us from up north in the waterloo area. Its usually a great time!
super.gif

Back