Purple & Black 04' for sale...

moondog

Donating Member
Registered
I went by my dealer the other day, had a free oil change coupon that was about to expire... walked in, there sat an 04' black & purple busa. The bike was purchased 3 months ago by one of the local money guys, before he took delivery he had the following done: chrome factory wheels, carbon fiber hugger and fender eliminator, carbon fiber blinkers, carbon fiber D&D's, titanium double bubble, custom gel seats done in purple & black w/ stitched "R" in the middle (awesome job, this guy will do my seats). Bike has 400 miles on it. Dealer says his wife gave the ole "me or it" speech and the dealer bought it back. He is asking $9900. Please, PLEASE, someone buy this before I do something stupid like trade my 03' for it....I want it bad. Anyone interested call Rick @ R & R Cycle and Marine..479-238-1466 (Siloam Springs, Arkansas)

SOUNDS NICE...
biggrin.gif

Rich, Rich, Rich Come on---the purple and black is the best color Suzuki has used in the last couple of years. Shiny and way cool....
tounge.gif

The purple and black took some time to grow on me, but I think it looks pretty good now. It's definitely different than any other color scheme, but it sits the same and rides the same as any other 'Busa out there except my '03 black/grey! Just kidding!

I like the blues and blacks. I would not having the 04 canadian blue/black, that looks sharp.

Ya'll better stop dissin' the silver/gray. Which, by the way, is the fastest color built to this day. I wish Suzuki would do an all blue Busa. Maybe it'll be the '05 Special Edition?
rock.gif

Brian

I DID NOT READ THIS...........I DID NOT READ THIS...........I DID NOT READ THIS...........I DID NOT READ THIS........... I just knew just when i thought i had it all figured out that a sweet deal would pop up.. I need to keep my eyes set on the local one. If i cant get that mabee ill get this one if he can have it shipped to me for 9900 with NO EXTRA CHARGES) whew. i had to get that out of me lol. ill keep an eye ball on this post

I have thought about this long and hard, I think I will go over and see if I can swap him out this week. The thing is, my 03 black and silver runs soooo good, 2800 miles and never had one problem. Ok, Ok... ship the 03' to motorhead for getto treatment, buy and keep 04' for bling, look for new wife after this one leaves because of transaction.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081782124 -->

wink.gif

wink.gif

Back