PURE YELLOW HIGH BEAMS ~THUMBS UP~

ICEMANN

Registered
For those that ordered HID units in the past or current owners.  IF your interested, I was able to get the custom pure yellow 65 watt 9005 (HB3) high beam lights made up.  They are direct replacements for the high beam bulb so no modifications are needed.  Just wipe it down with alcohol and let it dry first to remove the oils and static off the bulb.  

Once you get your HID installed you will find that the high beam will look like pizz in your own opinion compaired to the HID above it.

I had to have 50 done up and expect them Tues/Weds.  

As always with me, it's the price I got the bulb for + shipping.  That  makes them $37.00 each shipping in the USA. (Price w/shipping $37.00)

I have had mine in for several years now without any problems.  I test each one before I ship it.  I guess my rep will have to speak for the rest.  Now being that I dont need one for myself Id really hate to have 49 left.

For those that got in on the last batch it truely gives it that beautiful lexus look.  Besides the yellow cuts right thru the HID light and actually is usefull.  Minor mod at the switch and at dusk you can turn it on all by itself so you can just pimp the strip without the headlight.  

post-6-70362-hid1.jpg

post-6-70455-highbeam.jpg

post-6-90901-mvc_053f.jpg

po boy wrote:  (thanks in advance)

I've got one of his yellow ones, and it is very distinctive. I don't think those pics quite do it justice. The sucker is YELLOW. I love it, living out here in the country where it likes to get foggy and misty. Cuts through the crap a lot better.

Y'all make sure, like he said, to adjust the throw of the beam once you install your HIDs. The stock postion is not right for these bulbs. At least mine wasn't. It can be a pain, but it's necessary. It's been a while, and I can't remember if the best way is to access the adjuster from up underneath the nose with a 10MM ratchet wrench, or to remove the plastic speedo surrounds and go at it from up top.[/QUOTE]

SO IF YOU WANT ONE POST UP AND/OR EMAIL ME.  I do have a paypal account (icemann@ameritech.net which costs me $1.36 each time @ $37.00 for you that can relate to fees).  
sad.gif

Just let me know.  
JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108947917 -->

I'm in I sent you a PM and waiting for your reply before I send money. I will install this at the same time I install the HID and provide before and after pics.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Can i install those lams even if I dont have the HID ICE
rock.gif

Intrested to pick up 5 of those if I can install them without having the HID kits
biggrin.gif

Ice, I'm in.

On that PAYPAL thing...................I thought you only got charged if the customer was paying by credit card?

Either way.........I'm in!

Icemann Can you do me a favor and hold one for me for little bit? I dunno where the hell I am going to be so I cannot give you a mailing address right now. Give me a couple of Weeks???
thumbs-up.gif
I'll take one.

No problem guys.  Dont need an HID for one of these.  It's just a replacement highbeam bulb.  Rev no problem. Lobo sent your pm back.  Ref the paypal when you move up to accept credit cards with paypal you become a "you get fees for everything" person.  

Oh, I FORGOT TO PROVIDE THIS LOVELY PIECE..... YOU GET A 5½ month WARRANTEE on the bulb for general problems/defects. I will tell you, if your bulb blows because of oil from lack of "wiping it off" it cant be covered. FYI.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108976987 -->

Ice are these HID lightsthe same light use on High End cars like Mercedes, Lexus, Jags & etc?

If so how much is the whole set (both the HID and Yellow high beam.

Hit me back I am ready to order.

Not to change to subject but I have seen to polls from the guys on the board about exhaust. The guy the tunes my bike said that I need to get rid of that crappy D&D system I have and get one that will wake my bike up. Since you are apparently "The Man" and looking at my mods, what exhaust would you go with for deep tone and performance though the 1/4?

This is not the whole set just the yellow bulb for the high beam.  You can get an HID kit from the group buy if you contact Rhythm.  Do a search for HID and you'll find it.  A great deal. There are others but here's one <a href="https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=20581;hl=rhythm">HID Buy<a>

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109000560 -->

Hey Ice!

I sent the $ via Paypal (I included the 1.36 - it's worth the ease of payment for me)

Looking forward to installing the yellow bulb...

Pat

Ice, you know to put me down for one! Glad you could make it happen AGAIN!

Josh

Shenoyp, Ref the shipping quote, here in the states yesterday was a holiday and the postal service was closed. Ill be getting on it in the morning.

JD

Back