pulling stunts on the busa

OB_headhunta

Registered
The busa is the ultimate sport bike right and even a decent sportbike can pull wheelies and stoppies etc. does the busa have any stunt prowles and has anyone dared to try any with the busa mainley wheelies let me know, headhunta

Not that i condone this sort of behaviour, but.....on any multi lane freeway with 100kph limit, stay in 2nd gear around 7000rpm, stand up and hit the gas. Find the balance point and you can do a 2nd gear stand up mono at 100kph for the whole damn freeway. Good for a laugh.

Make the RPM's Jump tp 10,000 while standing still with the front brake tigtly gripped, then let the clutch and and as you feel it grab; pop the clutch and let go of the brake at the same time...Never thought this big bike would flip like that...reminds me of the '96 olympics gymnastic team (by the way, make sure you have insurance and a REALLY hard head).

The easy wheelie is performed by going along a traffic free road in first gear just above 5000 rpm. Snap the throttle open and the 1300R will climb calmly into the sky, focus far down the road, find your balance, if conditions allow speed shift into second, then third, etc.

Back