pulled even with dodge srt demon today

groran1000

Registered
Was on mexican highway today and pulled along side of a dodge srt demon, but didn't realize it right away. I've attempted to play with these guys and most won't. I was in 6th gear and he got on it and so did I. He slowly pulled away up to about 160 :race: and my radar detector buzzed,:shocked: so i backed out. Shortly later, I downshifted to 3rd, and he and I got on it same time, then I redlined afterwards and we stayed even after shifting to 4th, I slowly pulled away maybe half car length away, detector again.:shocked: I backed out. Man I'm not getting a ticket for 160 plus. I know dangerous, but man it had my adrenaline and heart pumping like no other. The last time my heart beat like that was my first sex with my first girlfriend and love, felt sooo good!! On the way home, I was thinking dammit my bike is slow until I read that those srt's go 9.6 at 140 in the quarter, and option of 840 horsepower :eek: then I thought aw yeah man, my bikes got it,:thumbsup: felt so good.:race:

Last edited:
I'm 243 lbs, I'm sure someone 150 lbs would have inched better. Never been on a drag strip, but been riding since I'm 10 now 62. from standing start I probably would have done better. This was a 110 mph roll on. I'm sure there are better riders than me.

Raced a few at the track but none had the high octane mode activated (if that’s correct) so they were 12s ish but still fast

Low 12s is what my car does stock at 400 hp lol. At 600 whp, its running mid 10s right now.

Even without those high octane tunes, whoever is driving that car has no idea how to drive it. Those things are quick.

The demon is a fast car. But only 2 or 3 people have gotten the car to go 9s so far. And those cars were not stock either. Yes the demon has gone 9.60 before. But that was perfect I mean perfect conditions. I have been to the track and seen the hellcat run anywhere from 13s to high 10s.

110 mph roll is what killed you. If you went from a much slower roll the outcome would of been much different. None the less you did dam good from a 110 mph roll.

Back