Public thanks to

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
I heard him wanting to sell a jacket that was to big over lunch one day. Offered it up to Bryan who wasn't allowed to bring home another one. I had to jump at the deal.

Shawn drove up to Fayetteville to drop it off. What a guy. big thanks bro. I love it.... and for those that know me. No the wife hasn't seen it lol

newjacket3.jpg

newjacket1.jpg

newjacket2.jpg

new+jacket.jpg

Pics Roc...throw up some pics! Many thanks to MCM for giving my riding partner just another thing for me to envy and ogle at
beerchug.gif

(GoAWOL @ Sep. 05 2007,19:44) Pics Roc...throw up some pics! Many thanks to MCM for giving my riding partner just another thing for me to envy and ogle at
beerchug.gif
pics are up dude. go get your glasses lol
poke.gif

I wuz there in ILM.. Glad the jacket went to another board member, I though briefly about swiping it myself but was tooo slow
tounge.gif

(rockadaous @ Sep. 05 2007,21:11) they posted at work.  Now I see red X's..
Uh, huh...someone's gotta keep you straight.
poke.gif

Damn, that coat rocks! It has to be good for at least another 5-6 horsepower.
muscle.gif

(GoAWOL @ Sep. 06 2007,12:08)
(rockadaous @ Sep. 05 2007,21:11) they posted at work.  Now I see red X's..
Uh, huh...someone's gotta keep you straight.
poke.gif

Damn, that coat rocks! It has to be good for at least another 5-6 horsepower.
muscle.gif
it's funny you say that. I thought I was on the circuit on the way to work yesterday lol

I am really glad that you liked the jacket... I am glad someone is able to put it to good use!
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 06 2007,17:37) I am really glad that you liked the jacket... I am glad someone is able to put it to good use!  
beerchug.gif
that I do. I've written my brother in Korea to see if he could have one made.

Back