Project in the works

seems i remember reading a post on here a while back that for some reason a 240 would be off to one side more then the other, just the way it is, i have a 2008 with stock tires so i really don't have any experience, just what i read from another person with the same problem. i'll see if i can find the thread. might have been a 330 tire kit, im unsure. im not able to locate the thread but i would wait for someone else to chime in who has done the same thing.

seems i remember reading a post on here a while back that for some reason a 240 would be off to one side more then the other, just the way it is, i have a 2008 with stock tires so i really don't have any experience, just what i read from another person with the same problem. i'll see if i can find the thread. might have been a 330 tire kit, im unsure. im not able to locate the thread but i would wait for someone else to chime in who has done the same thing.

Thanks bro I am not liking this, I have OCD a bit and this is driving me nuts!

So some added pics! Its starting to look like a bike again. Brocks block offs for the PAIR valve removal. Pics really don't do the color justice but once its done I will get a professional photographer and my girl to do some "real" pics!!!

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

Pic from behind not a big fan of the off-set of the rear tire but from what I have researched its not uncommon. Now the problem is is that I hat the under tail. Not willing to compensate the ride height anyone have any ideas?

Tr3 yes the gold wheels are still available give me a call the rims are in classifieds.

DSC00415.jpg

Pic from behind not a big fan of the off-set of the rear tire but from what I have researched its not uncommon.

that is correct, all of the 240's i have seen are off-set anywhere from 1/4-1/2"...bike looks good :beerchug:

So I finally got all the parts in and plan on using the next 3 days to complete 99% of the build. I had to send the rear shock off the Trac for some re-valving and a new spring so I don't bottom out and still maintain some rideability. I can't wait to ride soon this 80 degree weather is driving me insane!:bomb:

Back