Project in the works

Buckeyes87

Registered
Figured I would post some pics on the progress of my winter project. Waiting on parts makes for slow progress but should be done soon!

Before.jpg

For Sale See Classifieds.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

A dude :poke: remove the reflectors and stickers for starters. :rofl:

Great looking ride. :thumbsup:

And of course the fastest color :whistle:

Reflectors are gone and stickers will be soon, waiting on dang parts so I can finish it up...+10 C & S swing arm, alien head full exhaust and new rear sets. Plastics should be done from paint this weekend. The worst thing is is that its 75 degrees every day now!!!

Great idea putting the tennis balls over the spikes. Are you going to run a galespeed up front or leave the wheels the way they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah those spiked grips suck when working on the bike I don't know how many times I've scratched myself, the funny thing is I got the idea the other day when I was watching Orange County Choppers, lol. I am putting Carrozzerria rims on this time with a 240 rear! The red front is what they look like and the gold Galespeeds are for sale in the classifieds.
Working on the exhaust today.

@ ogre if you want the Galespeeds you can have them for a small fee check out the classifieds section I posted them on there! As for the new pics I threw the Brocks Alien Head full exhaust on there today and a pic of the 240 rear. Swing arm comes Weds and the plastics should be ready from the painter by then too...:usa::drink:

Brock 1.jpg

Naked 2.jpg

240 Rear.jpg

i'd like a set of gold rims, but i don't have the cash, and probably won't be riding for awhile, so i'll let someone else have a crack at them.

Red wine Carrozzerria rims are about 2 grand give or take depends on where u buy them, I only shop places that give me a military discount!

So I am still waiting on this swing arm for Weds delivery so I can finish my project so I decided to do the PAIR valve mod, not the hardest thing to do but thought I would post some boring pics of it!:usa:

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

Ok so I bought this expensive spike dress up kit from A1A, don't get me wrong its the sickest spike set out there but unfortunately half of the bolts I got I will not be able to use and the fairing windscreen bolts are smaller than the clips so that will have to be modified. So back to my point...I didn't need the bar ends and I needed exhaust hanger caps so bam here it is. Oh and a peek at the paint... swing arm on tomorrow

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

Got the tail section installed but having issues with the rear tire lining up center under the tail. Seems if I move it left 1' the chain won't come off front sprocket straight so not sure what I am going to do. Any advice?

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

Back