Progressive Insurance Bike Show

I Love My Wife

Registered
It's this weekend in Novi, MI. Besides checking out all the new stuff the manufacturers have is there any other reason to go? Do the vendors all have huge discounts? If it's like the Snowmobile Show at the same venue than it might be worth a trip (lots to see and big discounts on parts and gear).

I go to the Timonium, MD bike show every year...lots of cool things and some good deals. The one I go to has a bike show too. If nothing else it is something to do for the day with your buddies :laugh:

I go to the Timonium, MD bike show every year...lots of cool things and some good deals. The one I go to has a bike show too. If nothing else it is something to do for the day with your buddies :laugh:

I don't have any buddies that ride :boohoo: just my wife. Well I got a couple but none that would wanna go to the show.

I won the Progressive bike show in DC last year in my class. I didnt di the Tim. show cause it was like 3 feet of snow and i couldnt get my bike out. There are pretty good products and discounts there

IMG_6156.jpg

I won the Progressive bike show in DC last year in my class. I didnt di the Tim. show cause it was like 3 feet of snow and i couldnt get my bike out. There are pretty good products and discounts there

Congrats on the win...nice bike :beerchug:

Congrats also, Good looking bike.:thumbsup:

I go every year to the one in Chicago. Its a pretty good time. If you've never been to one, you should go. The more you go, the less impressive they are, but I still remember the first one I went to. Not too many steals there, but some good deals.
As far as deals go, it's no snowmobile show, no.

Back