Problem with Creekboy

I've had painters take three times as long.

Keep this in mind, painters are flakes, and the better the painter/artist the bigger the flake.

I don't care what anyone else thinks, that has been my experience. Also, I don't consider "flake" to be a bad word.

Best thing you can do is politely check with your painter regularly, don't wanna piss em off or make them rush your job.

If he is riding around with your plastics on...That's just wrong!
One would think that another board member wouldn't "F" someone over.
I don't think it is wrong at all to bring it up on the board because if he is giving you the shaft on delivering the goods,than everyone here IMO has a right to know so this doesn't happen to another member.

One place I dont have in my world is sticking it to somebody.I believe in being honest and up front on anything. I learned the hardway and totally believe in what comes aound goes around and then there's always the doorbell!

BTW,I to hope it somehow works out and maybe really a misunderstanding.
And Brend you need not to judge another person until you walk in there shoes period....this is BS

Okay let me set the record straight....this thread really blew my mind when I first heard about it thru another board member last night after the fact that I had called Jeremy late. I didn't no what to think at first, angry, try to put myself in USMC's shoes, humilated and all sorts of things. The fact is this year I took on more then I could handle by myself, Last year I had 4 other employees working with me and this year I decided to take it on myself. My bad on that one, the guys that worked for me last year I had to lay-off in the spring and course the all got full time jobs later, it wouldnt be fair to them or me to ask them to come back and do it again when the season slows down.
I have been slammed for the last 6 weeks, not to mention during the holiday season FedEx has run my A** off until I literally would come and and just pass out, and trust me no one needs a tired painter working on parts...lol
laugh.gif
I have tried to keep comunication open with all those on the board whom IM doing parts for and mostly with Jeremy. I have tried to set dead lines to get everything out and now IM finally seeing daylight. Not to point any fingers at no one but I did offer 10 people freebies and still have three left to complete, at no cost to them just my appreciation to the people on this board, and I would do it again!
wink.gif
When I got home yesterday morning I knew late the night before that my grandmother was put in the hospital ICU ......she is old and her health has failed her. I didn't even get home yesterday until 4 hours before going to work and my cell didnt work in the area where she was. Therefor I couldnt call Jeremy to give him the tracking number until I got back late last night.
To those I still have to finish your parts please be patient with me I will get them done. I have never purposely or intentionaly tried to or take advantage against anyone on this board, and those that know me, know that my integrity is in place. I apologize for the inconvience this has caused and more so embaressment.

usmcbusa...I share these following thoughts and information not to play devils advocate nor to make excuses for OR pass judgement but...to possible ease your mind a tad and possibly avert a humiliating crisis on both ends...from what I know of creekboy/mick as follows...

Point #1. When our board member "Ride_or_Fish" (who is local to my area) had a bad go down on the dragon during the bash?...he wound up in somewhat critical condition....on the tennesee side...where his family members flew up from florida....and from what I understand from bronc3?....creekboy was johnny on the spot throughout the entire crisis.....many trips to the hospitol and many LD phone calls keeping friends and family abreast....in a word?...he was..."Aces".

Point #2. I believe the largest fly in this ointment is the fact that this transaction....

a. Took place throughout "The Holiday Season" and...

b. "Required Painting Services"

now...that said?...I know he found time to mount your plastics on his bike and take a ride but...hey....I wouldn't trash the dude (not that you are and I can see where it would chap yer azz as it would anybodys but...) for taking a day off to ride?...especially during the holidays?...

Point #3. Now...that said?....you are very well supported in the fact that he's apparently made little effort to communicate with you...and in terms of psychological profile?...that tells me he's probably more humiliated in himself than he is interested in evading you....and despite the fact that I too wish he would man up and weigh in on this matter/issue?...he probably won't until he has some good news, an apology and painted parts to pony up...and please...don't ask me how I think I know this.
laugh.gif

anyways...unless sumpt'in REALLY screwed up is going on in his life right now?...I'm 99.9999% certain that sooner or later he'll finally come through...hopefully sooner....and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Thanks bro.....you hit the nail on the head.....

Mick I think the embarrasment is more on me than it is you. The members of the board now know what happened yesterday and I was the one who jumped the gun. When you missed a deadline that you had set you would call and tell me about it. You hear alot of stories about people getting screwed and I got worried. It is human nature to do so. I never bashed you in anyway on here I just addressed a worry that I had and as you can see in the post I wasn't trying to get people to bash you at all. When we spoke last night we were on good terms and I hope that is still the mutual feeling.

i wish i got two of the same stories as why i didnt end up with the plastics initially. whatever. glad it worked out.

And Brend you need not to judge another person until you walk in there shoes period....this is BS
[/QUOTE]
Not trying to judge you at all,I havn't been on this board long enough to form a public opinion or judgement,but his bike wuz sitting home for 2 months barea$$!
Uum,the pics I saw of the plastics for sale were already painted,'cept maybe the tank or something.

Anyway,he is happy now and that is what counts.
Glad I can do my own paint......

i wish i got two of the same stories as why i didnt end up with the plastics initially. whatever.  glad it worked out.
Camaro you need to get over it bro.....I told you from the get go that there was one in front of you if I decided to let them go he had first dibs......thats the bottom line so don't make an issue out of nothing. Like I said before if you want your plastics done I would give you one hell of a deal just so you dont have a sour taste in your mouth...didn't I? You told me the other day that you let it go.....so alittle advise you can take or not " the more you stir the Sh*t the more it smells...so sorry you didnt get them but there will always be other days...later

Wow. Just came across this thread. Here's what is neat about this... somebody makes a post. Finds out that his info is in error and apologizes. To Mick's credit, he didn't come out on the board with gunz blazing trying to make this some kind of pbic spactical even though he was placed in a defensive position. The two were able to work it out and everyone is better for it! The board is a great place and the people are top notch. Everyone needs tro know when someone has thrown a member under the bus, but equally, everyone needs to know when a lynching is based on bad gouge.
Glad things are better! When do we se pics???

Back