Problem with Creekboy

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
I have requested that a Mod remove this thread from the board and I am going to say this now. Mick, I owe you an apology and I am sorry that I thought that way about you. Everytime I have spoken to you, you seem like a very nice guy who would never screw anyone over. I told you on the phoine that I had my wife in one ear and my co-workers in the other saying "WTF" and they have never spoke with you. It just got to me and I was going nuts. For the members of the board I am a big enough man to admit that I was wrong and Mick just called and gave me a tracking number for some of my parts. He has had alot going on that he has told me about and with the holidays he worked alot. I hope that this clears any bad thoughts out of your mind that you may have gotten because of me.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: "I WAS WRONG"|1137032305 -->

word to the voice.Whatever it is you are trying to sell.Never front.I lost 2 quarter bags of crip when i was 17 and i learnt my lesson then
biggrin.gif

Just my 2 cents, and I may be shooting myself in the foot here, but Mick, I think you really need to chime in here. Don't you have a lot of pending business with this board? Speak up Brother! What's up? From my experiences with Mick (I have not done any business with him) I believe him to be a pretty good guy.

This is unacceptable. I would have been pissed 2 Months is way to long. I hope he completes this transaction ASAP.

If he is riding around with your plastics on...That's just wrong!
One would think that another board member wouldn't "F" someone over.
I don't think it is wrong at all to bring it up on the board because if he is giving you the shaft on delivering the goods,than everyone here IMO has a right to know so this doesn't happen to another member.

One place I dont have in my world is sticking it to somebody.I believe in being honest and up front on anything. I learned the hardway and totally believe in what comes aound goes around and then there's always the doorbell!

BTW,I to hope it somehow works out and maybe really a misunderstanding.

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137027010 -->

I hope that this is a misunderstanding more than anyone. Mick, seems like such a good guy and that is why I haven't gotten mad until now. He was suppost to call or e-mail me a tracking number today but, I haven't recieved anything and he hasn't logged on yet this afternoon.

I'm just going to chime in briefly.

From what I know of Mick, he's a stand up guy and not out to screw anyone over. It does sound like a long time, hopefully there's an explanation but we'll just have to wait on that. I hope everything works out in this situation for all involved.

That being said, lets keep this thread on point and polite. Looks like a valid concern from one member about another, so lets keep moving forward without any personal attacks on folks.
cool.gif

+1 Zukracer, I am not bashing Mick and you will not see me post anything negative without proper cause. Just concerned.

usmcbusa...I share these following thoughts and information not to play devils advocate nor to make excuses for OR pass judgement but...to possible ease your mind a tad and possibly avert a humiliating crisis on both ends...from what I know of creekboy/mick as follows...

Point #1. When our board member "Ride_or_Fish" (who is local to my area) had a bad go down on the dragon during the bash?...he wound up in somewhat critical condition....on the tennesee side...where his family members flew up from florida....and from what I understand from bronc3?....creekboy was johnny on the spot throughout the entire crisis.....many trips to the hospitol and many LD phone calls keeping friends and family abreast....in a word?...he was..."Aces".

Point #2. I believe the largest fly in this ointment is the fact that this transaction....

a. Took place throughout "The Holiday Season" and...

b. "Required Painting Services"

now...that said?...I know he found time to mount your plastics on his bike and take a ride but...hey....I wouldn't trash the dude (not that you are and I can see where it would chap yer azz as it would anybodys but...) for taking a day off to ride?...especially during the holidays?...

Point #3. Now...that said?....you are very well supported in the fact that he's apparently made little effort to communicate with you...and in terms of psychological profile?...that tells me he's probably more humiliated in himself than he is interested in evading you....and despite the fact that I too wish he would man up and weigh in on this matter/issue?...he probably won't until he has some good news, an apology and painted parts to pony up...and please...don't ask me how I think I know this.
laugh.gif

anyways...unless sumpt'in REALLY screwed up is going on in his life right now?...I'm 99.9999% certain that sooner or later he'll finally come through...hopefully sooner....and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Someone personal problem only personal nothing more. Usually if I wait more then 30 minutes at the table in a restorant I have free dinner..
He must be a great guy, I just don`t know Mick pesonally. and I agreed with Jinkster that he most likely humiliated of himsef , not hiding...
But he have to make it up somehow.

sounds like everything worked out
cool.gif
I knew there was something behind it...
biggrin.gif

Love that creekboys style.
Where are those damn M&M guys when you need them.

Yeah I feel about an inch tall right now because I didn't think that Mick would do that. Just never meeting him personally I was worried alittle. I just spoke with him again and we worked it all out.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137034976 -->

Back