Probably an awful idea

Rayc263

Registered
Maybe it just me but i was looking on ebay for a single bike trailer for the busa and i came across this ebay invention :rofl: it just seems like such a bad idea and a awful way to tow any bike IMO well unless you drive a harley i can see this being a good way to say you put miles on it!! Just seems like useless tire and chain wear to me. Also how the hell would it be possible to lift most bikes up on that especially a busa hahaha. just thought i would share this with you guys it sure did make me laugh here are the pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303911402.848490.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303911413.480714.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303911425.776626.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303911439.881737.jpg

interesting... but i think i'm with you-- seems a shame to half trailer the thing, put all that wear on it without being on it...

Some of the tire compounds are very soft and are toast after a thousand or so miles - not necessarily mine just not that aggressive of a rider. This would wear the tire twice as fast, not to mention wear the center out first? ???

I can just picture someone leaving their bike in 1st gear and towing it around until the gearbox catches on fire...:laugh:

I love posts that start with the words like "awful idea".

And that is a terrible idea. I can't wait to see someone with one so I can point and laugh.

I love posts that start with the words like "awful idea".

And that is a terrible idea. I can't wait to see someone with one so I can point and laugh.

:rofl: it just fit so perfectly but didnt know what else to title it as lol

Bad idea, yes, but the guy that thought of it thinks hes a genius :duh:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

As long as you know nothing about everything involved with cars, bikes, motors, tires, and chains, it great. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Bad idea, yes, but the guy that thought of it thinks hes a genius :duh:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Yea and people are most likely buying it... I know you wouldnt want it i dont think its made in china!:rofl: jk with ya!!..... Im still looking everyday for a further review on the chalfers still got them on my watch list

As long as you know nothing about everything involved with cars, bikes, motors, tires, and chains, it great. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

Sad to know people have bought this and are using it as we speak id love to see this in action it would make my day because i would probably be laughing for hours! :lol:

Sad to know people have bought this and are using it as we speak id love to see this in action it would make my day because i would probably be laughing for hours! :lol:

So long as,your in the lane next to it, not behind when it all goes wrong. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

This isn't a new invention, maybe a better mousetrap. Folks were towing bikes like this 30 years ago when cars were big and biks were small. Not saying I would tow my Busa like that though.

Back