Pro street legal motorcycle !

Yes... any excuse will do when someone is playing the role of a victim.... or... likes to argue but can't convince anybody about the points they attempt to make.
What in the hell are you even saying?? This isn't a politics thread it was some members that actually enjoy what this place was trying to figure out why an org brother just up and left. So if you gotta put your 2 cents in at least make some sense.

Yes... any excuse will do when someone is playing the role of a victim.... or... likes to argue but can't convince anybody about the points they attempt to make.
I disagree, sometimes people just get tired of putting up with the same rhetoric over and over and over and over.....

I am told we can just ignore the political rhetoric but in order to do so, we'd have to ignore the entire forum as it spills over into each and every thread....

What in the hell are you even saying?? This isn't a politics thread it was some members that actually enjoy what this place was trying to figure out why an org brother just up and left. So if you gotta put your 2 cents in at least make some sense.
sorry... wrong thread... are you a Christian? The forgive me... can't do that? Ok... I get it... I crossed your line whatever it is...

What is this
you speak of . . .

And not send video of . . . ? ? ?

200.gif

Back