Pro street legal motorcycle !

RedBull

Registered
923641425abdbc4f8239f1d696ad8440-.jpg

Pro Street Legal Motorcycle at Auto Club Dragway in Fontana CA.

http://forums.dragbike.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5914&PN=1

Oct 6, 2006 ~ Friday, Set-up & Bike tech with a Test N Tune

Oct. 7, 2006 ~ Saturday, Tech & qualify for a 16 bike field.

Oct. 8, 2006 ~ Sunday, Race 10.00 no bar dragbikes !

8th Annual Orme Brothers Inc. "Fall Nationals"

Every bike will get to race on these dates.

You will need to pass NHRA track tech.

www.CaliforniaSpeedway.com

Presented by Extreme Speed

I-10 north on Cherry Ave.

Team WandL Racing.

Red, *<(:{)-

Did he message you Matt? I just came across another thread where it seems he replied with a video but his post was gone out was just in a reply made afterwards which led me here realizing that i hadn't seen red in awhile.

Post in thread 'why do we >>ELECT<< government anyway?' why do we >>ELECT<< government anyway? | Politics
No no insight.. I just noticed he was not posting and saw his last post.

@c10 have you possibly talked to redbull? Anyone have any insight as to what caused him to leave? I'm pretty sure I seen him posting after Nov 15th but it shows no posts between then and this post so just curious if his posts were getting deleted for some reason. He had been on here for a lot longer then most so I'm just curious what would cause him to leave so abruptly without explanation.

@c10 have you possibly talked to redbull? Anyone have any insight as to what caused him to leave? I'm pretty sure I seen him posting after Nov 15th but it shows no posts between then and this post so just curious if his posts were getting deleted for some reason. He had been on here for a lot longer then most so I'm just curious what would cause him to leave so abruptly without explanation.
I'm going out on a limb here and think possibly the "politics" thread pushed him away like it did to a few others.

@Dopey he said place turned into a Facebook nation.
Well he is right on that one,smh. It's ashame to see someone that's been here almost as long as the busa has been around leave this place especially one that kept the place active the way he did. Wether people like it or not his posts kept traffic moving when things were real slow. Appreciate you checking Bryan :beerchug:

Back