Priced a bit high...

I see one of two things. Either he is being made to put it up for sale and therfore priced it to high to suffice the wife or mother. Or he is trying to get back the money he not only spent on the bike but the wheels too. Either way yeah asking a little to much for that bike.

I was looking for some racing mods, justifying price. It is the RR though. Now that's a bike for Barber....but not for that price.

Maybe he's fighting with wife and he said, "Fine, I'll sell it!".
Posted via Mobile Device

There is no way I would get that. I seen a couple around here were going for $6500 new two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs to take the wheels off and sell them separately.

You know me man...always looking. Sitting in Fitzgerald, GA waiting to pick up the new trailer in the am. I also ordered the two Pitbull trailer restraints tonight!

Dont you have a track bike already. I'm pretty sure you are no longer allowed to be checking out bikes all day on ebay :laugh:

:laugh:
I see one of two things. Either he is being made to put it up for sale and therfore priced it to high to suffice the wife or mother. Or he is trying to get back the money he not only spent on the bike but the wheels too. Either way yeah asking a little to much for that bike.

sounds like that's what happened. priceit soo high noone will buy it therefore shutting up the wife/GF and being able to keep the bike.
"I have to ride it sally, if i don't put miles on it the plugs will foul up":rofl:

You know me man...always looking. Sitting in Fitzgerald, GA waiting to pick up the new trailer in the am. I also ordered the two Pitbull trailer restraints tonight!

I knew you weren't gonna be able to hold off on those things for long. I bet they put a dent in the excel spreadsheet:laugh:

Back