Predator toy haulers...any good ?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Price $18000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description 2006 18' toy hauler in new condition, only used on one trip. Holds 2 full size Harleys, queen size bed plus 2 fold down couches, fridge, 3 burner stove, microwave, hot water, air conditioner, full bath with shower, awning, stereo

Are these things any good?

Advice: The Good,The Bad,The Ugly.

Thanks dudes. RSD.

10767414.jpg

10767415_tn.jpg

10767416_tn.jpg

10767417_tn.jpg

Do your shopping, that seems steep to me especially this time of year. I could see $14K or so. They have a pretty good rep. though, and that one looks to be in really good shape.

If you've never RV camped before let me know. There's a couple of things they down show you in those nice pretty go rving DVD's you get. Been doing it for seven years now, it's always an adventure, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's a story, sitting on a shutdown interstate while they clear a crash, been there an hour or so. A baseball team comes walking up, and this one kid in front is getting harassed by his team pretty bad. He actually asked me if he could use the bathroom in the camper. I could actually hear his stomach rumbling, and I felt sorry for him. I let him go on the condition that he leave it clean as he found it. You simply can't make some of this stuff up.

IRV2 is a pretty good camping forum. I'm on there as SKnight if you want to look me up.

Last edited:
looks like your bikes have to sleep outside if you are sleeping inside. otherwise looks good seems steep in price point but not familiar with your local market

I don't know anything about them, Rubs. I do know that they look really stinkin' nice though!

Gratuitous bumpage for the org bastage :beerchug:

Seems high for a 3 year old. Nice ... looks new.

Last edited:
Do your shopping, that seems steep to me especially this time of year. I could see $14K or so. They have a pretty good rep. though, and that one looks to be in really good shape.

If you've never RV camped before let me know. There's a couple of things they down show you in those nice pretty go rving DVD's you get. Been doing it for seven years now, it's always an adventure, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's a story, sitting on a shutdown interstate while they clear a crash, been there an hour or so. A baseball team comes walking up, and this one kid in front is getting harassed by his team pretty bad. He actually asked me if he could use the bathroom in the camper. I could actually hear his stomach rumbling, and I felt sorry for him. I let him go on the condition that he leave it clean as he found it. You simply can't make some of this stuff up.

IRV2 is a pretty good camping forum. I'm on there as SKnight if you want to look me up.

Thanks Man.

looks like your bikes have to sleep outside if you are sleeping inside. otherwise looks good seems steep in price point but not familiar with your local market

Important safety tip.:bowdown:

The price is Canadian dollars,and everything costs more when you live on an island.

Rubb.

Back