pre-paid

superbusaman

Registered
just wondering if any of you guys use prepaid cell phones(and if u do what kind) i live in upstate ny, and sick of spending $80 a month on cell phones for my girlfriend and me. we dont use many min. she uses maybe 100 a month and me about 50. any thoughts of what i should do?

Verizon, lowest plan and you would be IN.

How anyone could spent 50 minutes?
rock.gif
I spent at least 1500... well I don`t have land lane....

I’m in the same boat…never use the phone especially with all this technology at my fingertips. Anywho, check out Tmobile. $100 for 1000 minutes that are good for 365 days. No monthly bill (taxes, etc) and no contract.

I think TMobile is the only main mobile provider (assuming youdon't want to go with Fly-by-Night Cellular) that does this sort of thing.

+1 Would like to know also. We want to get a prepaid cell phone when it gets closer to the baby.
Looked and t-mobile is not available in our area.

Boost mobile aslo compatible with GPS accutrac tecjnology. You can yse is as LoJack on the Busa.

I got my wife a TracFone Prepaid phone and the service is pretty good. We haven't travelled outside of out tri state area but for the price, it is not bad.
smile.gif

you guys are light weights. My plan has 6000 min. and I just squeak by every month. And I have two thats right 2 of these. THats a total of 12000 min. a month I pay for!!! Of course its a fam. plan that covers 8 phones total but Im still just barely making it. Last month I used 11567 min. total.

Wish I could buy pre-pay

you guys are light weights. My plan has 6000 min. and I just squeak by every month. And I have two thats right 2 of these. THats a total of 12000 min. a month I pay for!!! Of course its a fam. plan that covers 8 phones total but Im still just barely making it. Last month I used 11567 min. total.

Wish I could buy pre-pay
That would be almost 5 hour every day... Sat and Sun free, right....

well, I guess you like talking...
smile.gif

its not that I like talking, its just that talkin is my biz. I have three differant shops I run, I do shipping, a bike shop, and repair shop for banks.

I have a very busy day just about everyday.

I use Boost, and I've found it to be handy. If your girlfriend calls you much, the walkie-talkie feature can really come in handy.

just wondering if any of you guys use prepaid cell phones(and if u do what kind) i live in upstate ny, and sick of spending $80 a month on cell phones for my girlfriend and me. we dont use many min. she uses maybe 100 a month and me about 50. any thoughts of what i should do?
my parents use one and only use about $20 a month... works good for what they need it for.

I've been with Cingular since 2002. I used to do that prepaid crap. Having to buy cards and load mins.. Man it was costing me. My cell phone is my main line. The signal wasn't too hot when traveling.. But I think that all depends on the provider.

Back