Powerbronze CF parts...

Did you see that seat cowl?!? Man I like that! Would go great with my CF inners..woohoo!

Thanks for the links..

Did you see that seat cowl?!? Man I like that! Would go great with my CF inners..woohoo!

Thanks for the links..

Believe the seat cowl is plastic Cf look. I like the concept of the pad there. The cowl itself looks OK,but just seems a bit off from the curvy flow of the Busa.

I ordered those CF inners some time ago and I got a call from a woman over seas saying they had a local distributor who had a set and they would be sending them to me. I received them in under a week. However they had a PB USA site back then. Now it's just a UK site when I click the link I have bookmarked. I payed $221.02 total at the time. Quality is very good and I am very pleased with them. I would recommend them as a lower budget $$ to magic racing CF inners.

Believe the seat cowl is plastic Cf look. I like the concept of the pad there. The cowl itself looks OK,but just seems a bit off from the curvy flow of the Busa.

I ordered those CF inners some time ago and I got a call from a woman over seas saying they had a local distributor who had a set and they would be sending them to me. I received them in under a week. However they had a PB USA site back then. Now it's just a UK site when I click the link I have bookmarked. I payed $221.02 total at the time. Quality is very good and I am very pleased with them. I would recommend them as a lower budget $$ to magic racing CF inners.

Yes sir...Superbikestore is there US distributor out of Michigan...Some parts are in US and some have to be shipped to SBS from UK...I don't agree with SBS's mark up prices at all...I found a receipt from PB which stated that my panels were only 136 bucks...SBS marks em up to over 400 bucks

I actually wanted these panels pretty bad and still do.. The price isn't that bad.. I heard stay away from the ones on ebay.. They don't fit properly.. Keep us posted if you get these. I'd like to know how they fit..

They would dres up the busa nicely.. :thumbsup:

I actually wanted these panels pretty bad and still do.. The price isn't that bad.. I heard stay away from the ones on ebay.. They don't fit properly.. Keep us posted if you get these. I'd like to know how they fit..

They would dres up the busa nicely.. :thumbsup:

They are laying on my couch...I just didn't fit em on yet...They are gorgeous pieces to look at :)

That seat cowl looks like the one from the TL1000S. I've always liked that one!

Back