Powerbronze Air Flow on Busa

From the research I've done, the general consensus is that the PB is better quality than the ZG. One of the things I read about the ZG is that it was a bit thinner and some people had to use tape or some sort of shim. I ordered a PB today which I should get Friday.

Good luck with your decision.

I bought mine from revlimiterracing.com for $69 including freight. I thought they had very good service. Sorry I don't have a picture to post.

Big Wall, Juggler, which ones did you get, standard or airflow. Is the standard any bigger than the stock windscreens?? Thanks in advance!!

Big Wall, Juggler, which ones did you get, standard or airflow. Is the standard any bigger than the stock windscreens?? Thanks in advance!!
Sorry for the late reply. I got mine at stickerpatch.com, but I paid more than Big Wall did (#$@!).

Being a tall guy 6'5", I went with the Airflow (Double Bubble), and it is fantastic. I can actually see the gauges without looking through the TOP of the screen now.

From an aesthetic standpoint, there are a couple of things I really like about this screen.

1. I was worried that the bike's "lines" would be screwed up, but it looks good from the side.
2. I ordered the light grey, but it actually comes in a two-tone. The part that you would normally look through is l. grey, but the sides are black. It looks very sweet. If I can get the picture to post (first time doing this), hopefully you'll be able to see how the bike looks with the new screen.

The only pain in the ass part was getting the stock screen off. It's easy if you know how. The trick is to unscrew both allen screws, then you need to PULL OUT the whole rubber captive nut thing. I had never seen this type of assembly before, and I was trying to push the thing in.

Also, I'll let you in on a secret. If you screw the pooch when removing the assembly, you can go to Home-Depot and get a replacement. They in the specialty nuts/bolts section in the trays.

I would definitely recommend this mod to any tall riders out there, or if you want the airflow to hit you above the waist.

PB_Airflow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Juggler, I went ahead and got ZG DB, havent rec'd it yet.. Hopefully I like it if not oh well, got to be better than stock. I too am tall 6'4 so seeing the gauges clearly would be nice.. I think you got the fastest color not to mention the best looking Busa out, good choice!!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't check posts for a few days. Looks like Juggler hooked you up though. I got the airflow also. It is a good screen for a taller rider.

Thanks Juggler, I went ahead and got ZG DB, havent rec'd it yet..  Hopefully I like it if not oh well, got to be better than stock.  I too am tall 6'4 so seeing the gauges clearly would be nice..  I think you got the fastest color not to mention the best looking Busa out, good choice!!!!!!
Let me know how you like it. If I ever go on an extended ride, I may opt for the ZG Euro screen. It looks a little strange on the bike, but does a very good job of keeping the wind off you.

Thanks for the comments about the bike!

I have the PB Air Flow and am 6-3 . I got the dark smoke and love it. I have a picture from the side.

rich_on_busa_2.jpg

I like the profile of the PB airflow thanks for the picture!! If the ZG DB is not good enough I think I will get one of those!! Again thanks for the replies fellas..

Another option is the Fabbri DB. The bubble is a little tighter than the ZG and PB. Very nicely made and no tape required..

Me_002a.jpg

Back