Power problem

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
Ok here is my scenario...  
for example:

Driving down a 2 lane highway, coming out of a tight left hand turn. I turn the throttle what I think is a average amount and low and behold.. the trees start to blur by me.. I feel alot of pressure pushing me backwards. This is sometimes accompained with the sky falling down.. or atleast thats what I think is happening...  It gets really windy, and loud when I do this.  It never fails that when I look down I'm going about 20 MPH faster than I thought I was also.  

Hmm.. normally when I let off the gas the horizon will get back where it's supposed to be..  the pressure pushing me back subsides, and it gets alot quieter.

The Kawi-quacki I had never did this.. but it seems every Suzuki I've had does it... especially the Hayabusa.

Suggestions?

Turn your right hand some more.
biggrin.gif

Ok here is my scenario...  
for example:

Driving down a 2 lane highway, coming out of a tight left hand turn. I turn the throttle what I think is a average amount and low and behold.. the trees start to blur by me.. I feel alot of pressure pushing me backwards. This is sometimes accompained with the sky falling down.. or atleast thats what I think is happening...  It gets really windy, and loud when I do this.  It never fails that when I look down I'm going about 20 MPH faster than I thought I was also.  

Hmm.. normally when I let off the gas the horizon will get back where it's supposed to be..  the pressure pushing me back subsides, and it gets alot quieter.

The Kawi-quacki I had never did this.. but it seems every Suzuki I've had does it... especially the Hayabusa.

Suggestions?
I don't know what Ego-maniac smokes, but he does elaborate real well. Never can get straight to the point. My advice: Lay off the stuff dude. Brain cells are a terrible thing to waste.

Brian

Hey Ego-maniac,

With your methodology you can write your own book. It would be entitled...'Much Ado About Smokin''. Don't worry about it, I still read your comments. Makes my day.

Brian

Sorry pure ego but you set yourself up for this one.
How long did it take before the store manager came out and unplugged the machine? I personally like the ones that look like miniture horses.................(Just kidding&#33
wink.gif
. Great to see you still get a kick out of your bike.

haha.. I wondered what would happen with this post. I kinda felt bad after I thought about it.. Shouldn't have put it in the "Common Problems" folder really... just kinda clutters it up.

.. on the other hand.. Some of you guys seem to be of the mindset that I am/was stoned. Nope.. shoot I don't even smoke ciggies. It's just a strange mind that I have the privelage of sharing with the other peeps that hang out in my melon.

Anyway.. blah blah.. Hope somebody other than me got a kick out of the post.

It's not that I have so much to say.. it's just that they give me so much room to say it in.

Straighten up and twist the throttle.........
Higg,

I got it you were bored to death and ran across this thread...Just like me it 5 Freaking AM and I'm awake...I can't believe this @#!$!!!!  
muscle.gif
 Now I'm up and can't freakin go back to sleep...
Hey Stunnah,

You need to exercise that back with some help from someone of the female persuasion. Bet you won't be waking up at 5 a.m. anymore. If you do, the last thing on your mind will be turning on a computer.

Brian

Straighten up and twist the throttle.........
Higg,

I got it you were bored to death and ran across this thread...Just like me it 5 Freaking AM and I'm awake...I can't believe this @#!$!!!!  
muscle.gif
 Now I'm up and can't freakin go back to sleep...
Hey Stunnah,

You need to exercise that back with some help from someone of the female persuasion.  Bet you won't be waking up at 5 a.m. anymore.  If you do, the last thing on your mind will be turning on a computer.

Brian
maybe he's cyber-lovin'

He is, afterall, a cyber pimp.

haha!

if you have not noticed, with all suzuki sportbikes especially the Busa, the engine surges. Even after you hit that throttle, that huge torque curve accentuates the massive horsepower.

The Busa's high compression motor likes that.
so twist that throttle and feel those pistons pulsating and resonating.

The only problem is that normal people can't even comprehend what they just saw when you do it.

This is why the Busa is King ! Nothing i've ever ridden has ever come close .

More power "JIM"..We are at 4,500 feet she barely moves
..warp seven if you will..sheez you are all so lucky those of you that live near sea level......."HUGE" differance..Really!
Where i live it will not do a flipover wheelies with only the throttle..maybe good ,maybe bad..hmm....still quite the monster though..ahhhhh!!!

Well I thought this was a good thread, just the kinda humor i needed today. Thanks EGO for the thread

Back