Power Commander question

glassmaster

Registered
Hey guys I just got my power commander in the other day for my busa! Ive been on the website and couldnt find the right map. I have a voodoo exhaust, airbox mod and K&N filter. Anyone have a map for this until I can make it to the dyno?  
whistling.gif

I may have something for you, I won't know till I look at my map database when I get back to the shop on Monday.

There is this new product on the market that reads the a/f ratio in real time and automaticly adjusts the bike in real time while you ride. Its much betta than a old a$$ pcIII. I cant find the link so if anyone knows post up. Its a box similar to the pc but with a af sniffer to replace the ox synsor on the bike.

There is this new product on the market that reads the a/f ratio in real time and automaticly adjusts the bike in real time while you ride. Its much betta than a old a$$ pcIII. I cant find the link so if anyone knows post up. Its a box similar to the pc but with a af sniffer to replace the ox synsor on the bike.
Bazzaz.......in stock just call.

Bazzaz.......in stock just call.
Whats the deal with this? Fill me in?
hijack.gif

it works better on the 08 than the 07 back
and any bike that has dual injectors per throttle body
the closed loop is fine but still it goes open loop on WOT.
even in closed loop it is too slow to make correction fast enough and you are setting target A/F in a wide area not pin pointing.

Back