Power Commander Problem

wyattf

Registered
I bought a power commander for my bike off of ebay and I got screwed. The plugs have been cut off so I can't plug it into the computer. Does anybody know where I can get a replacemnet plugin or how I can straight wire it?

ah man, that sucks. Actually there are 2 things you can do. First off, all transactions on Ebay are insured up to $200 from Safety Harbor, I would file a claim through Ebay for fraud, and see if you can get your money that way.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/fpp.html

Second, the only people who would have a wire harness would be power commander. I would call them, explain the situation, and see if you can mail it to them, and have them install / solder a new wire harness in place, and inspect it. I wouldnt mess with rigging something yourself. If anything comes loose and your engine shuts off that could spell disaster

sorry that dipshit screwed you, what is his name/address? Maybe a local rider can pay him a visit

Hope this helps
Mike

since revenge is my business, here is a little tip to screw this a$$hol3 up who dicked you over. Make up 2 fake ebay names, for example-

revenge1 and revenge2

Find some other items that he is selling, and about 5 minutes before his auction is over, do this

revenge1 bids $22,000
revenge2 bids $26,000
revenge1 bids $28,000

he will get slapped with a HUGE $800+ mother guy that had a good time commission bill that will be impossible for him to get rid of. Simply keep emailing ebay and him saying that you have every intention of paying, and email ebay as well. Tell them that his item is a very hard to find, discontinued item and you are working out a payment plan with him. Ebay wont refund his money as long as they think you're going to pay. Plus, you can just keep ruining his auctions until he either 1) gets a new name b) refunds you money

Mike

since revenge is my business, here is a little tip to screw this a$$hol3 up who dicked you over. Make up 2 fake ebay names, for example-

revenge1 and revenge2

Find some other items that he is selling, and about 5 minutes before his auction is over, do this

revenge1 bids $22,000
revenge2 bids $26,000
revenge1 bids $28,000

he will get slapped with a HUGE $800+ mother guy that had a good time commission bill that will be impossible for him to get rid of. Simply keep emailing ebay and him saying that you have every intention of paying, and email ebay as well. Tell them that his item is a very hard to find, discontinued item and you are working out a payment plan with him. Ebay wont refund his money as long as they think you're going to pay. Plus, you can just keep ruining his auctions until he either 1) gets a new name b) refunds you money

Mike
OUCH!!! I like it I like it I like it.

spank.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back