Power commander map?

tomw

Registered
Hello,Just purchased an 06 busa and found a power package from schnitz racing.The kit includes a full muzzy exhaust,bmc air filter,ivans smart tre,and a dyno jet power commander.Has any one used this combo and have a map for this set-up?Thanks Tom

<!--EDIT|tomw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143248066 -->

Hello,Just purchased an 06 busa and found a power package from schlitz racing.The kit includes a full muzzy exhaust,bmc air filter,ivans smart tre,and a dyno jet power commander.Has any one used this combo and have a map for this set-up?Thanks Tom
we've been down this road a million times. no offence to you. but,you need a qualified tuner to install a good map specific to yer bike. sure, you can install any map you want...

but then why bother with the kit.

Welcome to the best busa site on the planet. RSD.

I used to steal Schlitz from my grandpa's refrigerator
jump9.gif

Hello,Just purchased an 06 busa and found a power package from schlitz racing.The kit includes a full muzzy exhaust,bmc air filter,ivans smart tre,and a dyno jet power commander.Has any one used this combo and have a map for this set-up?Thanks Tom
we've been down this road a million times. no offence to you. but,you need a qualified tuner to install a good map specific to yer bike. sure, you can install any map you want...

but then why bother with the kit.

Welcome to the best busa site on the planet.   RSD.
+1

Call me we will hook you up a power package and get you a map to start with...

Back