08 hayabusa power commander help

johnny1980

Registered
Purchased a power commander III usb have a hot bodies slip-on exhaust and a kn air filter. The power commander map doesnt have an app for hot bodies. What is the best app to set the power commander too so it runs to full potential? :banghead:

Purchased a power commander III usb have a hot bodies slip-on exhaust and a kn air filter. The power commander map doesnt have an app for hot bodies. What is the best app to set the power commander too so it runs to full potential? :banghead:

Spend the $250 and get it dyno tuned ???

If I set it to zero maps will it run just like it did when its stock? Sorry dont know to much about these power commanders. I just dont want it running to lean or too much fuel

I was all so wondering if the power commander is actually and upgrade with what I have or will it run better if I take it off and run it stock with my hot bodies exhaust and kn filter

Choose a slip on map that is available and try it. The map will never be perfect until it is mapped (There are a lot of reasons for this - the fact that the PC is Alpha-N based vs. Map based for the bike is a huge one) but you can try various slip on maps until you get one that feels like it's fueling good.

The EPA tested zones are lean on the stock bike. That exhaust has only made those zones leaner, a little more fuel there will help.

You are kind of wasting money with a PC unless you go with a full system as the oxygen sensor will compensate for your current changes. I would return your PC and spend your money on tires or suspension.

You are kind of wasting money with a PC unless you go with a full system as the oxygen sensor will compensate for your current changes. I would return your PC and spend your money on tires or suspension.

:thumbsup:

True, if the O2 is not removed. However, if jumped out with the DIY resistor or Power Commander's O2 eliminator, then it woks like any other open loop system. The jumper IS supplied with the PC-V.

Back