Power commander and ecu question

Taino08

Registered
I just purchased an 08 and I want to buy a power commander and or reprogram ecu and add a tre whis is the best way of going about it?

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: You don't need or want a TRE definitely unleash that ECU. There's people here that will let you mail it to them and they'll do it for anywhere from $0-50 :beerchug:

Not wanting to sound like jerk, there is a different between Unleashed and flashed.
ECU Unleashed is the tradename of a company that reprograms ECUs with a parameters they have developed that may or may not be correct for your setup. If you need to make changes it has to be done by them again.
Reflashed is done with the ECU Editor/Woolich programs where about anything can be tuned and changed as needed by your tuner.
For the price of a TRE (which is a POS) you can have it flashed and have access to the 6th gear fuel maps which you don't get by using a TRE.

Schnitz and MPS are for sure that I know of... and about 50+ ppl on this forum.. but just because someone can flash doesn't mean they should.

POWERHOUSE does Ecu Editor flashing, and we are also an Ecu Unleashed Tuning Center . . .:laugh:

Back